CD1!!!! CD1!!!! CD1!!!!!!

I have never been so happy see AF!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post

Yay, it's exciting to know you can now try again isn't it.

AFM Why are guys so insensitive sometimes, I feel my DH is awesome but sometimes he says the most insensitive things. Like today we where coming home from the markets and he was saying we will put DS down for his nap and then have sex, and I said oh are we having sex are we jokeing and he said if you where ovulation you would say yes. Does anyone else's DH says stuff like this I find it so hurtful like he thinks of using him or something. The thing is we have sex on average 4 times a week so it's not like he's hard done by. So upset now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post

Yay!!!! finally!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yay, it's exciting to know you can now try again isn't it.

AFM Why are guys so insensitive sometimes, I feel my DH is awesome but sometimes he says the most insensitive things. Like today we where coming home from the markets and he was saying we will put DS down for his nap and then have sex, and I said oh are we having sex are we jokeing and he said if you where ovulation you would say yes. Does anyone else's DH says stuff like this I find it so hurtful like he thinks of using him or something. The thing is we have sex on average 4 times a week so it's not like he's hard done by. So upset now
    After so many years ttc not just with this one but my other two, I've realised it can be hard for them too. Not as hard as for us lol but yes I think they can feel a bit used. DH has joked in the past he feels like a dancing bear that is just there for his semen lol

I've found talking lots about how we are feeling and spending quality time connecting (it doesn't have to be sex) keeps us grounded.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    After so many years ttc not just with this one but my other two, I've realised it can be hard for them too. Not as hard as for us lol but yes I think they can feel a bit used. DH has joked in the past he feels like a dancing bear that is just there for his semen lol

I've found talking lots about how we are feeling and spending quality time connecting (it doesn't have to be sex) keeps us grounded.
    Yeah I get what your saying but with the miscarriage and d&c we haven't had to have timed intercourse since Jan/feb this will be our first month back at it you think he could be a bit more sensitive. And even then we where having sex all the times even before I was meant to after the d&c, I just thought it was a low blow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Yeah I get what your saying but with the miscarriage and d&c we haven't had to have timed intercourse since Jan/feb this will be our first month back at it you think he could be a bit more sensitive. And even then we where having sex all the times even before I was meant to after the d&c, I just thought it was a low blow.
    Ahh I see, so there really hasn't been timed intercourse for a while then. If you've been DTD generally then I do agree he's being insensitive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    shelby - guys can be insensitive sometimes, but i do think they feel pressured around o time, which i now try not to do. i sometimes dont tell dh exactly when i ovualte so he doesn't feel like he has to perform.

afm - well i had my last acupuncture session today for a couple of weeks, and i've got enough herbs to last me till we get back. i'm not doing any blood tests this month - so hopefully just by temping/opk'ing i'll be able to pick o time
    I can't really not tell him because I have to take the day off work have an US and get the shot so he knows when all that is. Just annoyed at him today so rude there was no need to say it.

Hopefully your body Os by itself this month fx!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Shelby. Sending you lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Big hugs shelby. My Dh was being like that this cycle and because i was going to the clinic for many scans and monitoring appointments he didn't know which one was o confirmation. So i was able to not tell him. That way he didn't get his performance anxiety

Afm well my chart was looking so good but the temp has started going down today. Af is due Tuesday and i have had a couple of little niggly af pains and no other signs as yet. I think my body is playing with my mind.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a chat about it last night, pretty much back to normal dam this ttc and the toll it takes on a relationship.