Closed Thread
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Cinder. Take some time to digest the info you were given yesterday. I guess the silver lining might be having the TTC process, and therefor the pressure/stress, taken out of your hands for a while. At least that's how I feel about moving onto IUI.

Had to try a couple of chemists to get my puregon, but have it ready to go in the fridge even though AF is 10 days away. I'd rather be prepared than driving around town trying to find a chemist that stocks it on CD1 when I'm full of cramps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    This is my first month temping so I've got no idea when my temp is supposed to drop for ovulation ? I'm going to be soo shocked if I ovulate by myself this month !
    I usually drop between 0.2 - 0.4. This month I think o day was 0.4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I got my cross hairs! So I'm officially 3DPO today!!

Are they getting darker tormy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so nice to not have all this ttc pressure on myself, I can think of other things for a change and not obsess about every little thing. Tho now I'm thinking about Ivf lol.

I started my thyroxine today, probably wasn't the best idea to start it in the middle of moving tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - fx you O in the next day or so, it sounds very positive though.
    Del - yay for O'ing! i hope your 2ww goes quickly and ends in a bfp, we could sure use one around here.
    Cinder - so sorry to hear about your dx, you seem positive today though make sure you keep us posted how you're going.

AFM bleeding is finally slowing down, if im unsuccesful this cycle i'll be using vitex you never know it might work. My hubby has surprised me by booking us a night in a hotel on Saturday...just when i thought he didn't get how upset i am he does this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy - fx the big o day is coming soon. I have everything crossed that your acu is doing the trick for you.

Pigeon - I give the vitex a big thumbs up. It really improved my o signs and my bfp was on the third cycle I used it.

Big hugs and baby dust to everyone.

Little update - I'm still in limbo. My hcg levels are rising perfectly and still nice and high (5+4 today was 22,000). Had a scan at my new obstetrician today and we saw the sac but couldn't clearly see anything inside. I'm terrified its another blighted ovum but he thinks that I'm hard to scan and his machine isn't strong enough. So having a formal scan first thing Monday. I'm so scared!!! Please keep everything crossed for me - as much as I love the support in here, I don't want to be back!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    You are getting closer! That darkness means about 24 hours until the surge for me. Hoping the weekend brings some super dark OPKs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Do they normally get this dark without the meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    It's so nice to not have all this ttc pressure on myself, I can think of other things for a change and not obsess about every little thing. Tho now I'm thinking about Ivf lol.
    Hi lovely ladies. I have been lurking a little this past month but the above quote is why I haven't been around much too Cinder. We have been having a month off while waiting for IVF. I've read a few posts here and there, but I was trying not to think about all this TTC stuff.

We are finally at the stage where we can start. We have 3 appointments tomorrow and will find out what the plan is. Am both excited and nervous. Glad to be back in the game, but also enjoyed the break. So many mixed emotions.

Sorry to all those who are struggling.
    Sorry Cinder, at least you know now and can get on the path to your BFP.

Fx you on O on your own Tormy, and soon.

Pigeon- glad your hubby is looking after you.

NicT, I have everything crossed for you. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I never used them on clomid - cos I got lots of blood tests done to track ovulation instead
    Yeah I don't usual do much tracking on clomid, because I have those ovidrel shots so I know when I O and when to Dtd.

Waiting around for AF, and time to pass.