Closed Thread
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Thanks Shelby it means a lot. I tested again this morning got another BFN so i daresay im out this month. AF will prob arrive in the next couple of days.
    Potential test buddies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    boo to AF all round...oh well we should all at least be test buddies next month...Shelby you must be excited to start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    boo to AF all round...oh well we should all at least be test buddies next month...Shelby you must be excited to start again.
    Very excited very nervous I think I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to fall this month, I can't relax but I'm trying, there's a war going on inside my head
    I'm scared to not see those two lines but after what I have been through I'm going to be scared if I do see those 2 lines...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - i'll have every crossed for you...i know its easier said than done but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I do know how you feel after my ectopic i was so scared id never get pg again but when i did get pg so scared it would happen again.

AFM well i woke up with AF in full force. Im so disappointed, angry, frustrated you name it. I really dont understand how it could be taking this long?? I got pg after my ectopic only 3 months after going off bc...its frickin been 2 years! Sorry girls but i just needed to vent, ive just about had enough to be honest. DH wont be back until tomorrow and i really need him right now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - i'll have every crossed for you...i know its easier said than done but try not to put too much pressure on yourself. I do know how you feel after my ectopic i was so scared id never get pg again but when i did get pg so scared it would happen again.

AFM well i woke up with AF in full force. Im so disappointed, angry, frustrated you name it. I really dont understand how it could be taking this long?? I got pg after my ectopic only 3 months after going off bc...its frickin been 2 years! Sorry girls but i just needed to vent, ive just about had enough to be honest. DH wont be back until tomorrow and i really need him right now
    I'm so sorry pigeon! Vent away it sucks! I hope tomorrow comes quick! So what's the plan for next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I know what you mean Pigeon. I had 2 pgs which of course didn't stick in the first 11 months of trying. Now nothing for 13 months I'm feeling just as frustrated as you tbh. I'm ovulating on clomid, DH is fine and they can't find anything else wrong with me. I just want a baby....

I think a whole group of us are at the 2 year mark and feeling the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope everyone is doing ok.
    I haven't had the Internet for a few weeks cause we moved house, not that I have had anything to talk about.
    I got the date for my surgery, it's on July 11th so not too far off. Now I just need to not get pregnant before then lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm so sorry pigeon! Vent away it sucks! I hope tomorrow comes quick! So what's the plan for next cycle?
    Thanks i appreciate it...nothing special i am trying b6 this cycle, since i ovulate regularly im not going on vitex as i heard it can stuff things up if you are already ovulating normally.

Thanks for all your support girls..i'll be okay i normally feel better by cd2 or 3. LTTC sucks for all of us.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to let you know bub's scan results were perfect. 19 weeks today, measuring on track. Echocardiogram showed no signs of any abnormalities, cardiologist was very happy. Have to have another echocardiogram done when bubs is a couple of months old. So relieved. Didnt find out the sex though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Just popping in to let you know bub's scan results were perfect. 19 weeks today, measuring on track. Echocardiogram showed no signs of any abnormalities, cardiologist was very happy. Have to have another echocardiogram done when bubs is a couple of months old. So relieved. Didnt find out the sex though
    That's awesome!!!