Closed Thread
Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    so im 8dpo today and im already symptom spotting like a crazy person . i've got my hcg blood test on monday, so im going to have to wait it out till then...well except for all the ic's i'll probably poas on this weekend heh.
    Keep us updated I think this month is yours!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    so im 8dpo today and im already symptom spotting like a crazy person . i've got my hcg blood test on monday, so im going to have to wait it out till then...well except for all the ic's i'll probably poas on this weekend heh.
    Ooh it's getting close..I'm also 8dpo & have IC's but will try & hold out until at least tues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Just finished my last pill for the cycle I'm CD6. I hate this stage in the cycle, it's almost as bad as the 2ww. Had a perfect ovulation on CD14 last month so hoping for the same again.

Does anyone know how old sperm get when they die off? I know it takes 1-2 days for them to mature, but what I'm asking, is what is too longer gap between DTD before they get too 'old'?

Tormy - I have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Just finished my last pill for the cycle I'm CD6. I hate this stage in the cycle, it's almost as bad as the 2ww. Had a perfect ovulation on CD14 last month so hoping for the same again.

Does anyone know how old sperm get when they die off? I know it takes 1-2 days for them to mature, but what I'm asking, is what is too longer gap between DTD before they get too 'old'?

Tormy - I have my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow
    I agree it's worse than the 2ww! Sorry not sure about the sperm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you had many side effects this cycle ? Hopefully you have another normal cycle. I thought they could last up 5 days before you ovulate.

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. I've been damn symptom spotting way to much the past few days though lol. I didn't get to poas today and won't tomorrow either because fil is over atm. So I'll have to wait till my blood test results tomorrow arvo.
    Good luck!! I tested yesterday at 9dpo was bfn of course...don't think this is the month for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought they live 1-4 days. I believe 4 days is fairly 'extreme' though, happens but rarely iykwim.

That's why they say to conceive a girl you should DTD further out from O. Girl sperm are slower but stronger. so by the time the egg drops, in theory it should only be girl sperm left standing as the weaker boy sperm would have died off.

Which makes me think IUI will result in another boy. I'd dearly love a girl, but will take what I can get at this point :-) but I also wonder if 'washing' the semen will remove some of the weaker male sperm. Dunno.

Still no AF. I should be going for my frat US of my new cycle today :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So how's everyone going ?

Pigeon - have you tested yet ?
    Bored getting such bad cramps I hope AF is on her way, 28 days now since d&c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    I worded that badly. Not how long the sperm live in us before they die, but in the testes. Is there a period where they die bc ejaculation hasn't occurred for a while. DH is in his 40's, and while 18 months ago his SA come back fine, we are trying to work out if we should 'save' it for a week then do it once right on ovulation. Or those boys will be no good bc they have sat waiting for a week?

ahhh I love google. The answer is 3 weeks
    Last edited by delirium; 03-06-2013 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how's everyone going ?

Pigeon - have you tested yet ?
    Tested yesterday BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It's still early pigeon. Hopefully your BFP is still to come. Do you feel like you are out? I can tell by 6-7DPO when I'm out.