Closed Thread
Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    I'm actually not to bad atm. Gosh just realised it's 2 yrs ttc and 1 yr since my mc tomorrow..sucks balls. I'm actually in a ok headspace though. Dunno what I'll be like tomorrow :/
    Sorry if I reminded you but just wanted to see how you where! *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Del - big hugs, we are here when you feel ready to come back.

Mac & Shelby - I know how you feel re feeling disconnected from DH..the last month has been better since we opened up more.

Tormy - yay for O'ing fx the BT confirms it. I also O'd on Friday you never know we might get our BFP's

AFM so I'm about 3dpo & got creamy cm sat & yesterday usually a pos sign I O'd. Feeling optimistic right now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    You really should test Mac. That's exactly how I felt and I couldn't have been more wrong. Fx for you.

Hi and hugs everyone else. I'm keeping up to date with you all and can't wait to see another bfp in here.
    How are you going Nic??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    How are you going Nic??
    All good here. We had a scan last week and got to see a heartbeat. I instantly fell in love. Lots of ms which is helping to calm my fears of another mc but I still have moments of panic. See my ob again next Thursday so will hopefully get to see that heartbeat again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay that's terrific news Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news nic!

Hugs Tormy. Hopefully your Bt shows just the good news you need.

Just had a big teary fight with DH. Long story, but it was adding to the disconnect/distance I'm feeling between us ATM. He has apologised etc. I'm sure it's not as bad as my head is making me feel, I tend to get hormonal/dramatic/pessimistic before AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    So ff finally plotted my ovulation day as Friday. We DTD weds night and Thursday morning so fx it was enough to catch the egg. Although tbh I'll jus be happy if my BT on Thursday shows that I ovulated
    I hope so Tormy!!

Yay that's great Nic!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    Del - big hugs, we are here when you feel ready to come back.

Mac & Shelby - I know how you feel re feeling disconnected from DH..the last month has been better since we opened up more.

Tormy - yay for O'ing fx the BT confirms it. I also O'd on Friday you never know we might get our BFP's

AFM so I'm about 3dpo & got creamy cm sat & yesterday usually a pos sign I O'd. Feeling optimistic right now...
    Oh no my DH is amazing I guess I just feel alone because in real life apart from DH I don't really have anyone to talk too. I just feel anxious like I'm in a race to get the BFP and it's such an awful feeling. I want to be content again!!

Sitting alone having lunch looking at my chart wondering when af will arrive and wishing my life away till I get that Bfp.
    Last edited by shelby27; 27-05-2013 at 12:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Great news nic!

Hugs Tormy. Hopefully your Bt shows just the good news you need.

Just had a big teary fight with DH. Long story, but it was adding to the disconnect/distance I'm feeling between us ATM. He has apologised etc. I'm sure it's not as bad as my head is making me feel, I tend to get hormonal/dramatic/pessimistic before AF.
    Oh no I hope you can chat about it and work it out. I'm sure we have all been there, well I have anyway, it takes a toll on your relationship that's for sure!! Hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no HPTs, so did an OPK. The line is there, and darker than it has been when I've used them to test for pregnancy in the past, but it definitely wasn't positive.

I'm just confused. My LP has been consistently 12 days long. I saw my FS on CD19 and she said I'd def O'd already, but couldn't say when. My best guess was CD17. Which would put AF due at CD29. I'm now CD34! So whenever I O'd, AF is just really late!

The other thing I'm putting it down to (besides stress) is I took clomid from days 5-9 which I hadn't done before, so I wonder if it makes a difference.