Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissusMac View Post
    Boo bubbles :-(

STILL no AF for me. I've put it down to stress. I've had loads of pains like AF will arrive at any moment, but nothing. So I'm thinking AF is ready to arrive, but stress is putting it off. I'm going to make a big effort to chill out and relax today.
    Treat yourself to a massage this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Sorry to hear AF has come Bubbles

Have you tested Mac?

Well i think I need a little break from BH, maybe just a week or two. The forum (generally, not our group) is just depressing me atm. So I'll be back soon, and will have probably finished another course of clomid when I return. need to get in a better frame of mind and this place is worsening my mood.
    Big hugs see you soon, take care!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It would have to be miraculous conception for me to be UTD. I did consider I may have been UTD from the previous cycle and AF wasn't really AF. Except I've had an US and it would have def shown something.

Hope you come back soon Del xx

STILL no AF. so will have to call FS and cancel my US appointment and call back when AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would have to be miraculous conception for me to be UTD. I did consider I may have been UTD from the previous cycle and AF wasn't really AF. Except I've had an US and it would have def shown something.

Hope you come back soon Del xx

STILL no AF. so will have to call FS and cancel my US appointment and call back when AF arrives
    Have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You really should test Mac. That's exactly how I felt and I couldn't have been more wrong. Fx for you.

Hi and hugs everyone else. I'm keeping up to date with you all and can't wait to see another bfp in here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Missusmac - I think you should test if it doesn't arrive soon
    How are you going Tormy is this the week that marks off 2 year ttc? Thinking of you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't have any tests in the house. I know it will be stark white space looking back at me, so I don't want to get my hopes up. If I were UTD I'd have been atleast 7weeks at my US, enough for my FS to see *something* when she scanned me. My last AF showed exactly on time and was a very typical AF for me. It's just late this time.

Still no show. I'm over it now TBH. It's ironic really, when I was waiting for AF to start clomid my 32-38 day cycles blew out to 49!! So now I'm waiting to start injections she is late again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't have any tests in the house. I know it will be stark white space looking back at me, so I don't want to get my hopes up. If I were UTD I'd have been atleast 7weeks at my US, enough for my FS to see *something* when she scanned me. My last AF showed exactly on time and was a very typical AF for me. It's just late this time.

Still no show. I'm over it now TBH. It's ironic really, when I was waiting for AF to start clomid my 32-38 day cycles blew out to 49!! So now I'm waiting to start injections she is late again.
    Well fingers crossed she rocks up soon so you can get these injections underway!!!

I feel like I'm going to be on here all day today, I feel so lonely at the moment and like time is standing still and ttc is so draining. Work is going to be boring today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya Shelby. Time is very much standing still here too!

DH and I are pretty disconnected ATM. We're both on the same page, but I think we're both just a bit overwhelmed and don't know how to articulate it. That's how I feel atleast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya Shelby. Time is very much standing still here too!

DH and I are pretty disconnected ATM. We're both on the same page, but I think we're both just a bit overwhelmed and don't know how to articulate it. That's how I feel atleast.
    It sucks. When I got pregnant with the miscarriage I remember for that month I was so relaxed, content and happy. Now that I'm back ttc I feel so anxious like I'm in a race like I have to get pregnant before I see another pregnancy announcement on Facebook or before my SIL have even more kids buy sneezing (all accidents). Desperate to get pregnant before I feel like more of a failure....I just want that content happy feeling back again.