+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I stopped at 4 tim tams. Im so proud. Usually if i open a pkt i have zero will power and devour the whole lot!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Normally (when not pregnant/dieting/etc) a few times a week, every day at PMS time. I don't often eat more than eg. 1 row in one sitting though.

Pregnant with DD was the first time I just didn't really like chocolate - that was a weird experience!

This pregnancy I'm loving chocolate! Thankfully it's lowGI so I can still work it in despite having GD. I usually have 1-2 pieces of 70% with my morning decaf and then often squeeze in a couple of bits milk chocolate somewhere else in the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since discovering John Walker Chocolate I can't stop eating it and have had it daily for the last week and I just ate the last of it :/ looks like I'm off to get more tomorrow

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Usually everyday, but I'm totally off chocolate this pregnancy

I've had it maybe 5 times in 2 months.

We always have some kind of chocolate lying around though, and I do still love a good hot chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    reading this I seriously think I have a big sugar/chocolate issues. Today I have eaten an aero bar, a handful of clinkers and 6 chocolate bullets and now DP is heating up apple pie.
    I have lost 7 kgs of baby weight but need to lose 3 more to get back to pre-baby weight and 10 kgs on top of that.
    I have quit smoking in the past but seriously think not eating chocolate/sweet things would actually be harder.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to acerbaby For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by acerbaby View Post
    reading this I seriously think I have a big sugar/chocolate issues. Today I have eaten an aero bar, a handful of clinkers and 6 chocolate bullets and now DP is heating up apple pie.
    I have lost 7 kgs of baby weight but need to lose 3 more to get back to pre-baby weight and 10 kgs on top of that.
    I have quit smoking in the past but seriously think not eating chocolate/sweet things would actually be harder.
    Don't feel bad! Me too. When I say almost everyday I don't mean like a square of dark organic chocolate . Today I have had two wagon wheels ( the big ones) , two Lindt balls, some tiny teddies and ice cream full of chocolate chips ( thats not even counting the other crap that's not chocolate I eat. I loveeeee chocolate / sweet things too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashram View Post
    Don't feel bad! Me too. When I say almost everyday I don't mean like a square of dark organic chocolate . Today I have had two wagon wheels ( the big ones) , two Lindt balls, some tiny teddies and ice cream full of chocolate chips ( thats not even counting the other crap that's not chocolate I eat. I loveeeee chocolate / sweet things too.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! i feel better now. Might celebrate with a freddo frog!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acerbaby For This Useful Post:

Ashram  (14-05-2013),SoThisIsLove  (14-05-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to eat it every day but I made a deal with dad that I wouldn't eat chocolate until my 27th in Sept. I also agreed to no potato chips (that's easy) and meat pie's.

It's a long road ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I actually don't like chocolate. I think there is something wrong with me :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most days in some way, shape or form. It really is a surprise I'm not the size of a house I love it!

Btw, the chocolate mud cookies I just devoured were pretty tasty too!

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app