Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Reminds me of cult religion rubbish.... :/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just remembered a friends daughter has just had a letter home from school stating there has been a few children diagnised with WC.

I am all for people not having Varicella shots or delaying others, WC should be non negotiable. As should most others.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    Just remembered a friends daughter has just had a letter home from school stating there has been a few children diagnised with WC.

I am all for people not having Varicella shots or delaying others, WC should be non negotiable. As should most others.

My DD's daycare has had a few cases too One child has been out for about 3 weeks now, I haven't heard anything but I really hope he's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crankyoldcow View Post
    Agree. My dad works in medical research (ie works on developing vaccines). He was saying last week that it is a commonly held view among his peers that it is only a matter of time before an unvaccinated child who develops complications from a VPD sues their parents for damages.
    And if that does happen, I cant wait to see the parents lose everything because they were stupid enough to believe some crackpot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Actually it is worth posting these links (just because)

Homeopathic ER:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

If homepathy works, I'll drink my own urine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1B2aFElfjE

Tim Minchin Storm:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhGuXCuDb1U
    I love Tim Minchin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree. My dad works in medical research (ie works on developing vaccines). He was saying last week that it is a commonly held view among his peers that it is only a matter of time before an unvaccinated child who develops complications from a VPD sues their parents for damages.
    I've been wondering when this will happen, too.

I've been pondering how I'd like to see the Government address this anti vaccination propaganda. I'd like to see a Coronial inquiry into the increase in VPDs and the link with organisations like the AVN. I'd like to see members of the AVN testifying to their beliefs, being cross examined, and counter evidence from scientists in the field. I'd like a detailed Coronial report produced detailing the truth of vaccination and it's efficacy, and Coroner's recommendations (perhaps that legislation be created making it an offence to provide or publish bogus health "information").

i don't wish rotavirus on this misguided woman. Whooping cough would be better

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (16-05-2013),Atropos  (15-05-2013),beebs  (16-05-2013),HappyBovinexx  (15-05-2013),VicPark  (15-05-2013),wigglemum  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulahoop View Post
    "I don’t know whether it (the rotavirus vaccine) works or not. I think it’s unnecessary because that condition can be cured by homoeopathy in a matter of minutes," Ms Lydall said

Right. So all of modern medicine has it wrong. Gee ... why didn't they think of just a few drops of homoepathy and voila! Gone!
    Lol @ Hulahoop

.......and let's look past the fact that Ms Lydall admits that she doesn't know if the rotavirus vaccine works or not. Sounds like she did a LOT of research then.

What a load of tripe.

Aaaarrrgghh!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlyWirly For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanicecream View Post
    I've been wondering when this will happen, too.

I've been pondering how I'd like to see the Government address this anti vaccination propaganda. I'd like to see a Coronial inquiry into the increase in VPDs and the link with organisations like the AVN. I'd like to see members of the AVN testifying to their beliefs, being cross examined, and counter evidence from scientists in the field. I'd like a detailed Coronial report produced detailing the truth of vaccination and it's efficacy, and Coroner's recommendations (perhaps that legislation be created making it an offence to provide or publish bogus health "information").

i don't wish rotavirus on this misguided woman. Whooping cough would be better
    I think I love you...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Turk EnJayDee For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-05-2013),beebs  (16-05-2013),jellybeanicecream  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It would be interesting to see what this woman considers evidence, since she claims there is no evidence of vaccines working but supports homeopathy- which has no evidence to support its claims either. I just hope she is wildly exaggerating (lying) about all the families she claims to have convinced not to vaccinate.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (16-05-2013),HappyBovinexx  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would be interested in seeing if that happens. I have asked the anti vaxxers on bubhub many times how they know their kids would prefer the risk of VPDs and their complications over the risk of vaccines and their complications - but no one ever answers.