+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Can't believe media is giving her coverage? If I started saying the earth was flat, would they write an article on me? Or on any other nut job other there that regularly says bizarre things?
    Unfortunately, rubbish is published all the time. Astrology, columns by homeopaths, unproven info from naturopath 'experts', food/ nutrition claims that are unsubstantiated by evidence, etc.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

beebs  (14-05-2013),bumMum  (17-05-2013),Busy-Bee  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bec~ View Post
    Only if vigorously shaken 10 times!!

*trying really hard to not to think of all the wee that's gone through the water*
    AND tapped on the table in a specific way. I'm assuming that you need to drink it naked under a full moon on a mountain too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Turk EnJayDee  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all. Now I have to pee.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to snowqu33n For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by risfaerie View Post
    AND tapped on the table in a specific way. I'm assuming that you need to drink it naked under a full moon on a mountain too!
    Geez, NOW you're being silly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    People who spout such dangerous, false information really make me seethe. I'd challenge them to hold their babies in the arms, listless on oxygen, gasping for air and see if they change their tune. Ar$eholes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What an absolute tool.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd of loved her to care for my 2 month old when she contracted whooping cough. Watch her go blue in the face from coughing, watch her go limp from exhaustion and watch her for months after have a 'cough' that just wouldn't go away.

Wonder if her homeopathic crap would have worked in a matter of minutes then...

Stupid fu*cking dimwit

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twoalready For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (15-05-2013),Atropos  (14-05-2013),mousky  (14-05-2013),wigglemum  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thepouts View Post
    And I am so tired of anti-vaxxers making the generalised statement that people who vax are UNEDUCATED. Grrr!
    I could say the same for pro vaxers in the may they speak, abuse and ridicule anti-vaxers. I believe this decision is never made on a whim. Pro AND anti, we have all thought, researched and made a decision that we think is best. Ever think that MAYBE, just maybe its actually a good thing that we (anti-vaxers) are taking the time and questioning this. Not just taking one persons (doctor) word for it. Things change, doctors are NOT always right and research is definately NOT always right!!!
    WHat is sad is that to even get people to stand up and just THINK about not vaxxing is HAS to be 'outragious' as you say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is a master of irony (quote from her in the article):
    "If they go online, they might read wild, crazy things that some people put on there,"

Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Can't believe media is giving her coverage? If I started saying the earth was flat, would they write an article on me? Or on any other nut job other there that regularly says bizarre things?
    I actually don't think it does any harm to publish the views of the nutjob anti-vaxxers like her. While it may reinforce the opinions of other "out-there" types, I suspect that any rational person would read it and come to the conclusion that she, and by extension the antivax network, are a group of idiots.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HazTechDad For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (15-05-2013),Atropos  (15-05-2013),beebs  (15-05-2013),Busy-Bee  (15-05-2013),Chippa  (15-05-2013),risfaerie  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's scary that people can just shrug off the dangers of vpds like that and then convince others that they are right (I'm talking about the women from the article, not any posters here ).
    I mainly fear what would happen if we were to get a major break out of something terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amiedoll For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (15-05-2013),beebs  (15-05-2013)