+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I might be getting a transfer on Wednesday!! Ill be at day 29 of my cycle so I hope my period stays away till then. I still have to pass a blood test on Tuesday to check my progesterone levels so I'm trying not to get to far ahead of myself...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck two souls!! Hopefully you get to transfer on Wednesday
    I had BT today and got a BFN
    Was waiting all arvo for the dr to call so we can work out where to go from here but he didn't call. It's a bit disappointing that he didn't but he might have been busy. We will have to do another stim cycle now so hopefully we can get straight into it. I even tried acupuncture this time. Anyway that's life and hopefully we will be third time lucky. Will let you know what the dr says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the dr called and is going on holidays so we have to skip this cycle and wait for July cycle a bit disappointing when we were ready to get straight back into it. Anyway now I've come down with a head cold so maybe it's for the best. How are you twosouls? Any updates on your cycle? Fingers are crossed for you for this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paster234 - on this thread no one has got pregnant yet only one of us has had transfers. With anon donor at ivfa you get 3 attempts with a donor before you have to go back down the bottom of the list. What stage are you at in your journey?

Bluesky that sucks!! The waiting and the head cold!! A little break might be nice some time to think about other things....

I'm due to go in for a transfer tomorrow. I had a blood test today and my hormones were on borderline on whether or not they would go ahead but they gave me a pregnol shot this arvo and have to have one every 3rd day. So hopefully that improves it and keeps my period away. Ill let you know how I go tomorrow x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Paster's post looks like spam to me, as there are links in it.

But ummm, I conceived using donor sperm as I already outlined in my earlier post.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I am officially in my first 2ww!! Had the blood test on tuesday which came back as on the line as to whether or not they would go ahead with it. I got given some pregnyl that afternoon to try and boost things up a bit so that we could do it. So went in yesterday and had a little emby put in!! Was in and out in less than 10mins. Took today off work under DH's instructions even though I feel totally fine with going back. I spent the day cleaning so didn't relax much!! I've felt a few twinges and heaviness down there, I have to keep reminding myself its only the pregnyl.

Now just waiting till BT on the 9th

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (28-06-2013),OptimisticAussie  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Twosouls....good luck being PUPO!! How did the second embie go? did they thaw it as well? and then re-freeze it? Hopefully this is the time for us all :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bertie!!! How are you going? They only defrosted the one and it came out ok. I asked about one being from a frozen egg, but apparently they both were from fresh ones?? I'm sure they told me the late developing one was from a frozen but I must of misunderstood....I'm feeling good a few twinges but I just have to keep reminding myself it's only the pregnyl 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey twosouls that's fabulous news!!! Enjoy the time and try to relax.. Easier to say then do! Will keep my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I haven't been on for months now, but I am still around!
    You are all ahead of me. In fact, we're starting counselling next week and had the option to do all the sessions in one day (with our known donor ), but I am frustrated to discover that our FS will not allow treatment to begin until 6 months has passed from your counselling. Also, we have a three month wait to see how our donors sperms thaw
    I've just read all your stories, so many ups and downs, but we will get there! Twosouls, I am excited for you and will keep on checking on your progress. I cried when reading the posts about how wonderful our hubbies are, because they really are the most wonderful men.
    Best wishes to everyone. xxx