+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news two souls? Hope u have heard from them by now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey NicErin

I rang this morning an no great movement in my hormones so another blood test on Friday.....sick of waiting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks! fingers crossed for a better result tomorrow! I hear you about the waiting. It feels like all we ever do is wait!

Good luck tomorrow Blue Sky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did u go today Blue Sky it was it ET today wasn't it? Hope all went well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.... I have no relation to your stories except I'm desperately wanting a baby too.
    We fall pregnant easily (I know that's annoying to hear) but we lost our baby girl in jan (full-term stillborn)
    So I can relate to your frustration and longing.
    I'm praying and wishing you'll lots and lots of luck!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey nicerin, not until Monday, 2 more sleeps!! Going away for the weekend, hubby is taking me shopping and to relax. Only having two days off next week now, was going to have it all but might need to save some leave in case I really need it. My boss has been really good throughout the whole process, she gave me a good luck charm, it has really helped knowing she is supportive so I don't stress about work.
    How are you both? Any word on your transfer date twosouls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi crafty mummy, that is so sad to hear hope you are ok, we'll as ok as can be. I can't imagine how hard that would be. Watching it on tv is hard enough when you know it's not real but when it's real... I don't even know what to say. You sound very strong!!!
    Let's hope for more positives for us all very soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

Crafty mummy  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crafty mummy my heart breaks for you x. I can't imagine the pain you are going through...I hope you dream of a baby comes true soon.

Bluesky no word for me. I've had 2 blood tests since Wednesday and so far no movement in my hormones. Going to do another one on Monday and see where they are at. I'd say ill be waiting till next month....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two souls- I am only 7 weeks along and have been warned about vanishing twin that they don't both always make it to 12weeks but travelling well so far. I'm over the moon I'm having identical twins as they can look at each for their identity and also support each other with the whole donor process. We plan on being pretty open right from a young age and seek counselling g the whole way through to make sure we introduce it right.

Goodluck all. I am watching this thread closely and I'm hoping for you all. I hope your heart ache ends and happiness begins like it has for me. Best wishes to you all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjones For This Useful Post:

OptimisticAussie  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs Jones.... thank you so much for sharing your positive story. It didn't happen with our first donor cycle, but I'm so hoping it will happen soon.

AFM.... we had our consult with our FS last week, and discussed a whole page of questions I'd had written down for him!! In the end we've planned our next cycle, and surprisingly are not going with the long, down-reg cycle, but going with a shorter cycle, as I had the most eggs on a short cycle, so the FS is keen to try that. We're going to stick with Menopur, as FS adamant that it really is the best for egg quality. We discussed using DHEA, but FS said he prefers testosterone gel that you rub in the back of your hand, so I'm giving that a go for four weeks before starting the next cycle at the beginning of July. I am happy to be doing some different things this time, in order to hopefully get a BFP next time. Interestingly, I asked about successes others have had with the same donor sperm as us - apparently three others have used it once each, but all BFN. FS said too early to discount it after just 4 tries (once for each of us), but I think it will be a question I'll raise again if the next cycle is a BFN too.