+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BlueSky,

Thanks for your message. Am better now, just having a bit of a moment yesterday. These two 'friends' have really hurt me with their lack of consideration and friendship and I am upset and of course jealous. They have everything I have wanted for the last three years, and it happened first try for both of them. They are pregnant together like my best friend and I wanted to be, they never wanted kids or did but years away but change their minds and then got them straight away. Anyway, we don't talk now, I should just delete them but that will cause wider problems in our friendship group.

Can't believe your sister sad that! I'm sure there was only good intentions behind it but it doesn't make it any easier. The only things that get me are: just relax and it will happen (got this before we found out about DH and even a little bit after) and 'once he sees the baby he will love it like its his own' (I know this and have no doubt he will but the actual fact is, it's not his biological child and it hurts still. Easy for ppl to say who share their children with their DH!)

Ok vent over, it's Friday and the weekend is nearly here!!

I hope all is going well with ur cycles ladies! The weekend always goes quickly so that's 2 more days down before u know it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NicErin For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!
    How are you both? Everything going smoothly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I just think people don't know what to say, but somethings don't need to be said.
    Have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls how are things?

How are you NicErin? Feeling better? I know about those dark days I had one recently as well. It seems so unfair to have this happen. And no one else understands unless they have it happen. It's easy to say 'don't worry you can still have a baby' but things won't be the same as having your own.

How are you Bluesky? Any signs of ovulation? I'm going for my first blood test on Wednesday to see where I'm at.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Positive story

Hi All,
    my name is Krystle. I have my first embryo transfer with donor sperm (3 previous ivfs with dh sperm found to be genetically defective) may 8th and reported on a negative result we were told my hcg was positive but very very low and just left over from medications and not a pregnancy.

I'm pleased to let you know whilst away on holidays I became sick, attended hospital and I'm pregnant with twins. 1 embryo took and split giving us identical twins. We are over the moon.

Too excited and wanted to share a positive story.

I'm praying for all of you.
    Krystle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjones For This Useful Post:

OptimisticAussie  (29-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Good luck today two souls! I hope it's all running smoothly.

Blue Sky, what day are you up to now?

Congratulations Krystle! Best of luck with your pregnancy

All going well here. Over my 'moment' but I am sure I will have more AF arrived yesterday at exactly day 28. Cycle went a bit crazy after first round of IVF. Hopefully back to normal now.

Have a great ladies! Hope all scans and tests go well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fabulous news Krystle!!!!! Hope we all get BFPs this month.

I had a scan and BT yesterday and all good for transfer on Monday. Going away for the long weekend and going to have next week off work to relax.

Good luck to you all

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

Mrsjones2883  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with you BT twosouls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news BlueSky!! Fingers crossed or Monday! enjoy the long weekend! What are you going to do for your week off? Keep busy or relax?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jones your pregnancy is a dream of mine!! How far along are you? I'm an identical twin and your kids are so very lucky! Are you going to find out what sex they are?

Had my blood test today but no call so I call them in the morning and see what is happening x