+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news Bluesky? I really hope you have some good news!

How are you feeling now Two Souls? I know I was sore for 4-5 days after EPU. Any news on how your embies are doing?

We are still waiting, another week down today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

I did get my period, a day early, and just about to go get the blood test. I'm pretty sure we will be trying again, but have 2 frozen embryos left so will just have to find out the process. I know it's only 50/50 but I really thought we were due some luck and had my hopes up. Will wait for the official news but not feeling that lucky. Will let you know this afternoon when they call.

Nicerin - waiting is hard but good, full of wonder and possibilities. Hope the weeks go quick for you.

Twosouls - hope you are ok and they all made it

I'll check back in later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bluesky I hope you still get a BFP my fingers are crossed for you xxxx

Well we now have 9 at 6-8 cells and 2 at 5 cells which there not sure if they will make it. Find out tomorrow or Sunday how many they are going to freeze.

How's the wait going NicErin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that BlueSky!! I really hope you get some good news! Have you got something planned for the weekend to help take your mind off it? (Easier said than done I realize)

My fingers are crossed for you too Two souls! Hopefully they can freeze most of them! Do you keep looking at your phone willing it to ring?

Waiting is going ok. Using this time to get healthier again! When we started trying I lost 18kg and was fit as completely happy with my weight. Once we found out the results of DHs biopsy I let everything go. Had no motivation to exercise or cook etc. Would like to lose 6-10kg while waiting and then can put it in again with bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's BFN, but I'm surprisingly ok. I knew it when I got my period and had a big cry yesterday so took the phone call better then expected. Waiting for the dr to call to see when we can try with our 2 frozen embryos. Then going to call my family, don't know if I can handle that yet. Might just need for me and hubby to sit on it for a day and get our heads around it.

We might be on the same cycle yet twosouls.

Thank you both for being there to listen, I went and had a facial this morning and have the day off work and definitely needed it. Wouldn't be able to concentrate on work today.

Anyway, good luck with your freezing twosouls and the waiting nicerin. I'll check back in after I hear from the dr and give you the update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am sorry those were the results hopefully you get some good news from the dr today.

Enjoy some quiet time with your hubby and let the outside world wait until you're ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluesky I'm very sorry to hear that, be kind to yourself. Every failure is a step closer to success!

Do you think you will jump straight into a new cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, they said we can go again straight away with a natural fet cycle so that's good news. They will do a blood test on day 10 and go from there. Thanks for your support, we are going out for dinner tonight so will be nice to not stress about pessaries or needles and just wait for a new start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! That's good news! Hope u enjoy dinner with ur DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I have ended up with 1... Out of 9 only 1 has made it to blastocyst stage. They are going to see how the others do tomorrow morning but I doubt they will make it...a little disappointing 😞