+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick update.... one nice little 4 cell embryo put in today on day 2. Hopefully it was mine, as slight mix up, as second lady in the queue had the same first name as me - the embryologist was sure she had it correct, but the FS checked about 4 times, which didn't seem good. Anyhow, at this stage, I don't care, as I will take any baby now! I'm sure it was right in the end :-)) So now just keeping busy for the next two weeks. Have hardly been at work recently, so back to work tomorrow and hopefully that should keep me more than busy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bertie: ah....for the mix up. But hey, don't care, it is yours now. FX for you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, im sure they had it sorted. Either way who cares now good luck for the next couple of weeks and hope tips is your lucky one!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you Bertie?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dgl.... all good. Half way through the TWW. Have no symptoms at all, apart from a good amount of bruises from the Clexane injections. But no real twinges or any feelings at all, so not way hopeful, so just waiting it out. Keeping busy is easy, as work seems more hectic than usual, plus lots of other meetings, community engagements etc, so not worrying too much about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I haven't been on here in almost a year, I think.
    In that time we have FINALLY completed our first cycle with a known donor. I had my trigger 13 days ago and completely forgot it could still be in my system. I couldn't resist testing today and got a very faint positive, only to soon realise it is probably due to the trigger as I am only 52kg. That excitement didn't last long! I guess that is why they tell us not to do it!
    MGC Bertie, when do you have your test? Mine is Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OptimisticAussie.... My BT is on Wed so not long now, though I haven't had any symptoms or signs so don't think anything's happened. However, YOU should be excited as there's no way that the trigger would still be in your system after 13 days!! Depending on the dose of your trigger it could stay there 7-10 days but unlikely longer. If you're not on Pregnyl boosters every three days, then you may be in luck with your faint positive. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Bertie and optimisticaussie!! Wave. Just got back from holiday with a cold. My mind was never rest over the holiday.
    Bertie, did u test positive for any of the immune problem and thus the reason to see Dr Matthias?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again.

I also haven't had any symptoms Bertie- just cramping etc from the progesterone. And my ovaries are still sore! I haven't fallen flat on my stomach since I was a kid, so naturally it happened at work today.

One more day for me...

Good luck on Wednesday Bertie.

P.S. Hope, isn't that always the way. You go away and relax and get sick! Get well soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OptimisticAussie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope... yes, I tested positive for ANA, plus three other minor immune issues (which I'd have to go and look up, as I can't remember now), hence why doing the immune protocol with Dr M.