+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dgl... I'm just as crazy this TWW as any other!! I thought being busy over Christmas and New Year would help, but only a weeny bit :-)) I can't believe how much I've studied my toilet tissue for any implantation signs (none) nor wishing I would get some kind of twitch, pain or ache (none as well).

Last night I woke up with what I thought was AF pains, but considering I've been jabbing with Pregnyl, AF should stay away at least another week. But my craziness thinks that perhaps DH hasn't jabbed the Pregnyl correctly, or maybe it's been too cold in my fridge so the Pregnyl's not working. After lying for more than an hour thinking about the aches, I realise it's just because we had a really big dinner and all that pork is just making it's way down my system!!! Lol, I really thought I was going to be more calm and collected this time :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MGCBertie i was hoping for implantation bleeding but then when spotting shown up, i panicked because it coincided with AF day. Although now u told me that EPU is considered O day so this is about the right time to have implantation spotting for me.

The TWW had been driving me crazy. Luckily i am off work this week as well. I am glad that i am off because i dont want to go back and stress about work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bbhope... big CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!! As I mentioned on the other thread, that's absolutely fabulous. I know you've been through such a lot. That is the best outcome that Dr G's mTESE worked and you didn't have to use donor sperm. Fingers crossed for every step of the way now :-))

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM.... I did a HPT this afternoon, and it only has the faintest of faintest second lines. DH can't even see it. I know that this is just the left over of the Pregnyl shots, as they stay in your system 4-8 days and this is day 5 after last Pregnyl. I'm sort of not surprised at the result - I knew that no symptoms meant no baby. Haven't had time to cry with DH yet, as my brother arrived at the door that very instant, and now him and DH are watching some action movie!! At least I know I tried everything, with two transferred this time and doing Intrallipids, Clexane, Prednisolone, Aspirin, plus all the normal stuff.

Have made appointment in a couple of weeks at Fertility First, as they have no waiting list for donor sperm, so we can put together some options what to do next. My sister was going to donate her eggs, but just before Christmas found a boyfriend, and now "has to talk to him" about it, so we may end up in SA for DEs sooner than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bertie, I don't have any experience with pregnyl, does that affect hpt? Your BT is still a few days away so as long as AF isn't here, hang in there. I had absolutely no symptoms. None. So that doesn't mean anything. I don't even really have anything now - just feel tired every now and again but I wonder if I'm imagining it.
    I'm keeping everything crossed for you.. Hope the weekend goes quickly for you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dgl.... yes, Pregnyl shows up on hpts for up 4-8 days after the last booster shot, hence why you're not suuposed to bother with the hpt. However, most women say it's gone by 4 days, and start testing - if the line becomes more faint then it's just the Pregnyl disappearing.

However, I re-tested this morning, and the exact same "faintest of faint" lines is still there. No, it's not weaker nor is it stronger. Still there. I've tried holding them in different light, one above the other and then the other way round, but they're the same. So no more definite one way or another. Will test again tomorrow :-))

The only thing different about the two tests is actually the control line - yesterdays afternoon test (14dpo) is a bit blurry, while todays morning test (15dpo) is bright and crisp. I would have thought the two control lines would have looked the same.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 04-01-2014 at 17:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am keeping everything crossed for you Bertie!!
    I'm not sure about the control line - I agree, shouldn't they be the same? Your BT is tomorrow right?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, today's line is still there, but it is now definitely fainter than the last two days, so I'm 99.9% sure it's now just the Pregnyl fading (day 7 after last Pregnyl booster). So I've had my big cry with DH this morning, and now just trying to be as calm as possible until BT tomorrow and the dreaded phonecall tomorrow afternoon. Then will start making a few new plans.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 05-01-2014 at 15:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm keeping everything crossed for you Bertie!

Not enjoying my first day back at work

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call - sort of expected - BFN. Nothing more really to say :-((