+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sarzyjane, good luck!

Twosouls how are you feeling?

Thanks mgcbertie. DH gave me my second injection this morning. It's exciting that we're finally started.

DH has azoo, so we had a long 6 month wait as we are doing known donor. Many tears have been shed yes, lots of soul searching, but now we are both really excited that hopefully this will bring us a family. Hope there are some nice eggs growing as we speak!
    Are you supposed to 'feel' anything whilst on the injections? I'm worried I might not respond or something and will have to cancel

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dgl...for much of the injections I never had any symptoms until towards the end of the cycle - it seems to take a while to build up in your body and have an effect, so I wouldn't worry if I were you. You really can't tell until you start to go for the internal unnltrasounds to see how many follicles there are.

It's great that you have a known donor for your sperm. Is it a brother of your DH or other relative? My DH wouldn't consider asking any of his male cousins (citing not being close to them), and we have no other suitable male friends who are suitable, so anon donor it is for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got my first ultrasound on Saturday, so I guess well find out then how things are going.

Yes we were very lucky - DH's brother and his wife actually offered when we told them. We wouldn't have been able to ask, so them offering was wonderful. We had prepared ourselves for unknown donor anyway.

Hope this works for all of us soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi dgl im going good. Not feeling anything out of the ordinary. Every day that AF stays away is a bonus. I always seem to get Af between 5-7 days after dtransfer so im expecting her to show up any time soon. But fingers crossed she stays away

Thats great you could have your DH brother donate. My DH wasnt keen on asking his brother and it was never mentioned or offered so we never bothered about it. As for symptoms i didn't have any till the end of injections. I felt a little uncomfortable and heavy down there due to all the swelling.

Good Luck for your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are ok with unknown as well, we had come to terms with that so it was just a bonus when his brother offered. We still think that if for whatever reason this doesn't work, we will give unknown a try as well before complete giving up.

Up early today to head out for my scan. Nervous in case nothing is happening. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours!

Twosouls, any updates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me. Had 2nd BT and scan today - have 9 follicles on each side, 3 mature. They want me to keep going, 3rd BT and scan on Wednesday. Picked up the trigger injection though, so it may be in a few days time.
    Starting to feel 'heavy' and tired.
    How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are going along we'll dgl...how many days have you been stimming for?

Well it's a BFP for us!! I can't believe it's actually happened. I don't think it has sunk in at all. Had the blood test yesterday to confirm. They said I don't need another one, but I'm going to ask for one just to see that it is doubling and going along as it should. It's very early days so we are just taking each one as it comes....still in shock 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fabulous two souls!!!!!!! So happy for you, now the fun part. It's hard to get used to after so much Ivf but it's so great. Enjoy the first few weeks when only you guys know such good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations twosouls unfortunately we got bfn. Saving furiously to go another round early next year.

sarzyjane80

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that sarzyjane 😞 do you have some frozen embys?

Thanks blue x definitely still sinking in. Just praying it all goes along well. We had a few days to ourselves before we told some of our immediate family. Some we are waiting till the second blood test to tell. We couldn't hide it from all of them since they knew everything that was going on. But going to keep it a secret from everyone else for a lot longer...