+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your other one go twosouls? And how are you feeling? Sending good vibes your way!
    We have our coordinators meeting tomorrow. Looking forward to that. Plus I'm starting to get pangs in my belly so AF shouldn't be too far away. Not long til I start now - I kind of can't believe it's actually going to be happening soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we got 2 in the freezer! So happy. We have never had such a great result. I don't know what did it I was taking royal jelly and coq 10 vitamins but only for a month and also doing some hypnotherapy and positive affirmations that a friend recommended maybe it was a combination. The past 2 EPUs we never had any of freezable quality.

I'm feeling good. My dr said my ovaries are still quite swollen from the drugs and I can definitely feel that. It's a little sore and tender but not to bad. Other than that I've just be going along as normal.

Let us know how the meeting goes. Good luck! I hope AF turns up soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome twosouls, hopefully you won't need the frozen ones and this will be the one!! I've been reading your updates and am so happy for you. It's all finally starting to fall into place.
    I'm now 14 weeks and was really sick from 6 weeks. Have been better the last couple of weeks but dr said I should feel back to normal around 16 weeks. She said 16-28 weeks is the best part so in looking forward to that. Haven't really got a belly yet as I lost weight when I was sick but I can tell it's coming. Here's a pic from my 12 week scan to show you miracles do happen! Good luck with your blood test, I will keep everything crossed for you!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1385155737.144542.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry just looked back and I've already uploaded that pic.
    I'm due 25th May but dr said 50% of twins come before 37 weeks and he would delivery at 37 so that would be early May.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Blue. Wishing you all the best for a safe pregnancy. My birthday is in May its a great month! We wanted 2 transferred but we are happy with the 1. Our Dr was dead against it so I don't think we really stood a chance. Your lucky your not showing yet! But as you said it will pop out soon. Are you going to find out what sex they are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on getting a couple in the freezer twosouls, that's great! Hopefully you won't need them!

Bluesky, beautiful picture. Bet you're so excited! Hope you get to the enjoyment stage soon!

Update from me. Had our coordinators meeting on Friday and it went well. AF showed up yesterday, so I'm starting 200 ui of gonal f from tomorrow morning, and have my furst blood and scan on Saturday. I can't believe it's starting. I have no idea what to expect. I'm excited, anxious, nervous all at the same time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In my 2ww with donor sperm. DH and I praying for the best Christmas present anyone could give - two linesvon a test stick and a bubba with 10 fingers and 10 toes!

Sent from my SM-T310 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sarzyjane80 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sarzyjane I am also in a 2ww with donor sperm? How many days post transfer are you? I'm only 4dp5dt transfer but losing hope. I've had no cramps or implantation bleeding but I guess we will have to wait and see...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck dgl the first one is the worst it gets a lot easier from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sarzyjane80.... congrats on being pupo. I so hope that you get your Chrissie pressie, and that we all get ours soon too. Dgl.... good luck on your first IVF cycle. Sorry I seemed to have missed your back story on using donor sperm. No doubt you've shed lots of tears, as we all have. Having to use donor sperm is such an additional stress than "regular" IVFers, but I'm almost at peace about it now, and just can't wait to get a bub in my hands :-)) Good luck all xx