+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383904546.442423.jpg
    Thought if update you and let you know the twins are doing well. Had our 12 week scan today and both are healthy and look good. Here's a pic for you.
    Hope these cycles are lucky for you guys. Fingers crossed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie I think of heard of people talking about him on here. So you see him sort of on the side of your FS? What sought of blood tests to they take?

Bluesky CONGRATULATIONS!!!! They look like beautiful little babies!!! How are you feeling? When are you due? I've convinced my FS into putting 2 back if we get to that stage, do you think it helped to get a BFP?

AFM had my scan after 6 days oh stimming. A few follicles around but not big enough to count them individually she said they are still to clusted together. My LH has dropped so have to take some overdril every 3rd day from now on and stay on 250 gonal. I go back Monday.
    I'm really not feeling this cycle. I'm not enjoying it all. It's become all to hard to deal with it. I think I need a long break. If this one doesn't work we have to go back on the donor list and I'm secretly pleased for 3 months off. To enjoy my life and not worry about appointments or injections will be lovely. I can see how people reach a point and say enough.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well back from my EC got 13 of which 10 were mature so now wait till tomorrow to see how many have fertilised 😀

6. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go twosouls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 have fertilised...2 didn't and 1 'degenerated' overnight so not sure what that means....find out more tomorrow...thanks for asking 😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you dgl???

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 fertilised! That's great news, how many will you be transferring?

I'm doing good, getting impatient and nervous at the moment. We have our coordinators meeting on Thursday morning, where I'm hoping the nurses will go through the meds and stuff with us as the doctor didn't really tell us anything much about it. And then after that, I just have to wait for AF to start injections on day 3. So all things going well I'm hoping to get things underway middle of next week... I've been told that ivf rarely works the first time, so we're trying to manage our expectations really. It's easier said than done as it's now 14 months since we started on our infertility journey.. Hoping for a Christmas miracle!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dgl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are down for a double transfer but they said they will see what we have when we go in. At this stage we have 4 at 6-8 cells and 3 at 5 cells so not bad numbers. As long as we get 1 to transfer ill be happy 😀

Not long for you to go now then! The nurses will run through it all for you. I found my nurses excellent always there to answer any question I had. Good luck for the first time to be the lucky one!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have they told you yet if it's 3 or 5 day transfer? The numbers so far sound rely good..

Had to switch my coordinator's meeting to Friday as there was a work meeting I couldn't get out of.

Hope everyone else us going really well too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dgl I had a 5 day transfer.

I was going to get 2 embys but when we got there we had 1 that's was ready to go and another that was freezer quality already so she only put 1 back. Hopefully there is another that they are looking at tomorrow to see of it makes it to the freezer as well. We have never had ones left over to freeze so very happy!!