+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    TwoSouls... good luck with the endo scratch next week. I'm having one for the first time next week too, before starting my third time with this donor sperm, so fingers crossed it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for the both of us. I'm going in Monday so ill let you know how I go...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine isn't until Saturday - will be thinking of you. Did you take panadols beforehand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bertie. It was uncomfortable. Id take panadol or panadine if you can get it. I didn't but took some panadol after it. It felt like very bad crampy period pain. A lot of deep breaths were took! She couldn't get something in there it was to tight, I think it may of been the biopsy one?? But she said she did the scratching. Ill have to ask when I ring the nurses for my results from last week. I couldn't really concentrate just wanted to get out of there! Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go Bertie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The endo scratch was absolutely nothing - don't know why I'd worked myself up for it. Really it was no different to an internal ultrasound, and probably just had 5 seconds of pain, in which I just pressed my stomach and then it was over. I felt no different, so certainly glad that it was on a Saturday, and that I didn't take a day off work for it.

AF started yesterday, went for BT this morning, so just waiting for go ahead to start jabbing tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Bertie 😀 did you get the biopsy taken as well? I think mine was so bad because she kept trying to get in there with some instrument and it wouldn't fit. She never got anything to biopsy so we won't know if I have killer cells or not. Oh we'll nothing I can do about it.

I'm on day 2 of injections...250 of gonal f bloods on Wednesday to see how things are going...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (04-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, my FS would only do the scratch and wouldn't do the biopsy. Unfortunately my FSH levels yesterday and again today were too high to start this month. So the plan now is to wait until day 21, start sniffing Synarel to bring levels down, and start jabbing a week or so after that. At the moment it just seems so far away, and that I've waited long enough. The only positive is that I go back to see Dr M this week, so hopefully I can use some of his tricks/protocols at the same time. Hopefully I can get the biopsy done with him now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie I'm sorry to hear that 😞 I was hoping we might be able to cycle together again. The synerol should do the trick and bring it down. 21 days isn't to long of a wait at least.
    Who is Dr M? Sorry if you've mentioned him before and I have forgotten 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M, is Dr Gamal Mattias, who treats immune issues, particularly NK cells (natural killer cells), which inhibit implantation. I'm just having BTs at the moment for them, so will go and get first batch of results this week. Many women on Bubhub, who have had no success time after time are now going to him, with great success rates. However not many FS agree with him, but news of his success rates are giving great hope.