+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Two souls.... yes, I'm on day 4 today (third jab tonight), so looks like I'm just 2 days behind you. My dose of Gonal F is 450, which is about normal I guess for women of my age. I have a BT on Friday (day 6), but will only have my first scan on Monday (day 9), so anxious how it will turn out. I am slightly anxious this time as 1st cycle we got to transfer, 2nd no, 3rd yes, 4th no, 5th yes and this is 6th - so I don't like the pattern forming. I'm hoping heaps to break the cycle this time :-)) Any crazies with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bertie I'm on 300 of menopur. I've seen other people take it with gonal as well but that's all I've got. I'm due for a scan tomorrow (Monday). I hope things are going along well. I've felt a little heavy down there and I'm getting a bit uncomfortable when I sit down for too long so maybe that means something...

I'm worried about not getting to transfer too. The last stim my progesterone got to high so couldn't do it and the first time if they had found any sperm they said they wouldn't transfer for the same reason....my dr was hoping to stim for a shorter time to try and avoid it happening again. I guess I'll find out how I'm going tomorrow...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm one week down, one to go in the 2ww. AF is due today but no sign as yet, which I'm putting down to the pregnyl. Trying not to get my hopes up but really want it to work this time. One more week until BT, just hope AF stays away. Really want to poas but not sure when the pregnyl will be out of my system. Will just go to work and try not to think about it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluesky14.... usually Pregnyl stays in you system for 7 days, but some people have said it can be gone as earlier as 4 days. Good luck. How many cycles have you done before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Bertie, this is our 4th cycle. Might test in Friday if AF stays away.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bluesky how are you travelling?? Any symptoms yet? This might seem like a silly question but how is your period due when you still have a week to go in your 2ww?

How are you going Bertie? Any idea when EPU will be?

Well I'm going in for my EPU on Friday. Feeling good about it. They hope to maybe get about 6 or 7 mature eggs...then transfer Wednesday so hopefully some make it 🙏 we are off to Tasmania for a little holiday on the Thursday so that should keep my mind occupied....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twosouls.... good luck with your EPU on Friday. Unfortunately my follicles aren't looking great. Today is d10 of GonalF, and I've only got 4 tiny ones - 5,9,10 and 13. My FS rang this afternoon and said, we'll see how another BT and scan go on Friday, but they're growing really slowly, plus not having many, that he recommends cancelling this cycle. Of course, I'm really bummed about that. He reckons that if we cancel and try again next month we may get more, as differences just occur from month to month. But I wonder, if we cancel, and then next month, we're still in the same boat. And of course, on my 4th cycle I only had two follicles - he recommended cancelling then, but I said no, as they were good sizes and ready to go on d10, so we went ahead. We only had one fertilise, but it stopped growing on day 3, so considering the follicles this time are growing slowly, it makes sense that's what will happen to any embryos too. But my 3rd cycle follicles were slow growing, but we got a really nice one to transfer, so I just don't know what to think. I guess there's nothing I can do, and just wait out til Friday and see what the scan says then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey twosouls, well I don't get it either. But I ovulated later this cycle on 4th sep (day 18) then had transfer on 9th sep (day 23), AF was due 16th sep (day 30) and they said I had BT on 23rd sep which is one week after AF due. I called them yesterday and they said I can do the BT fri 20th now, which is 5 days after AF due, so only one more sleep.
    I did however poas yesterday and it was positive but could be the pregnyl, did another one today and it was still positive but a bit different so it might be the pregnyl wearing off. Might just get the one that say pregnant or not pregnant cause I got the ones with the lines and they are confusing. Never really poas before as AF always comes first so I know I'm not pregnant. So will know tomorrow but I'm trying not to get too excited. I have felt a bit different, but not sure if its all in my head. Anyway I'll let you know tomorrow for sure. Good luck with your collection!! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!!! It worked!!! I can't believe it!!! Wasn't expecting it at all. I'm pregnant! Didn't think I'd ever say that after watching everyone else, didn't think it would ever be our turn. Holy ****!!

Hope all went well with you today two souls

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!!! Thats great news!!! I bet you are so excited!! I wonder if it will be twins? What were your numbers like?

And how are you Bertie? How did the scan go? I hope they dont cancel it. Its so hard getting all worked up for it to then be told that. This IVF is hard.

Well I had 9 eggs collected and 7 were injected so find out tomorrow how many fertilise. Im not getting excited at all. I had 11 last time and only ended up with 1 so I know anything can happen. Have to just wait and see. Im tempted to say to them that I dont want updates on whats happening I think it makes me stress more. Ill talk to DH about it, if he wants to know they can call him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-09-2013)