+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Two souls - don't give up on your emby. At my last transfer the fs didn't even want to go ahead with the transfer as the quality was so poor. He gave me less than 1% chance of success and told me to go out and have a drink.

I'm up at this time of night feeding my 1% miracle and she is definitely healthy and happy. I don't think the grading means much.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DJ Nette For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys ❤
    Bertie I thought the same thing. The last one I had looked great but didn't so anything so maybe it doesn't matter.

Nette your baby gives me the hope I need! She's living proof that it can work x

I'm tempted to start poas on Wednesday or Thursday which will be 8 or 9dpt. Last time I got a clear negative 4 days after my last pregnyl shot so it should be out of my system by then. Don't have any cramping and haven't been keeping an eye out for any implantation bleed but so far nothing. Fingers crossed xx

How are you going Bertie?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to two souls For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey two souls, how are you going with the 2ww? I'm going in for transfer on Monday, fingers crossed this is our time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blue no unfortunately for us its another BFN AF was on her way on wednesday so i knew then it was over....on the bright side we have gone straight into another cycle so im up to day 2 of Menopour . I think that hope to get some good quality eggs by using that instead of gonal. We shall wait and see...

Good luck with your transfer on Monday i have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    TwoSouls... very sorry to hear about your BFN. I've found getting BFN with the donor sperm particularly difficult, as I was kind of hoping that it was going to be the miracle cure. Anyhow, great to hear that you're straight back into a stim cycle.

AFM... all was good except that AF is now 6 days late. I realise that for many women this wouldn't be seen as unusual, but for my entire life AF is always on time, give or take 2 days. A couple of times she has been 3 days late, and only 3 times has been 4 days late. But never 5 and certainly not 6 days late, and still she's not here, so likely to be 7 days late, if she decides to come at all!! Of course, kind of freaking out, because 1) does this mean a bad omen for next cycle? and 2) she's (AF) going to throw out all my carefully timed long service leave in October that I've already booked. Well, I guess there's nothing I can do.

FS appointment on Monday afternoon. DH won't attend as it's too early for him to get off work, and he's slightly worried about his boss' view on how much time he's had off in the past 18 months. I said I'd go on my own, so hope I can hold it together, as DH is my rock, who usually gets me through tricky things!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry two souls hopefully you get lots of eggs this time. When I got more eggs they practically doubled my dose of the gonal f and the trigger, I did get sick however, but got more eggs. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all... good old AF decided to come at the 7 day late mark and decided to muck up my carefully planned long service leave holidays, so yesterday I did all my calculations. I've seen my FS this afternoon, and a little unexpected, started jabbing Gonal-F tonight!! Then Orgalutran and Leveris from Day 6. FS said that my LH levels dropped a little in the last cycle, so wants the FSH (Gonal F) and Luveris separate so he can adjust it accordingly during the next two weeks, rather than using Menopur, which apparently has the FSH and LH together in the one dose.

My FS would not allow my sister and I to do a "double cycle", (to use her eggs as back up) just saying it was critical to keep them separate. What he would do is let me cycle, and straight after a BFN let her cycle, eliminating waiting a month or more to recover. In any case, we'll start the ball rolling as it will take at least two months to do all the consults with her, blood tests etc and counselling.

The FS wouldn't come to the party to quicken up the process of having to wait 3-4 months for donor sperm, so we will just put our name on the list again if this cycle doesn't work, but I've already set up appointments with Fertility First (no waiting list) so will discuss options there too.

The other interesting thing that came out of this afternoon's consult was about having more testing - I've asked before about implantation issues and he's always said no. Today he said yes to everything, particularly ANA (anti-nuclear antibodies), as he said once you've had 3 failed transfers then it's worth doing other tests. I know it's to do with money, but I'm a tad annoyed that they have to wait for 3 failed transfers before agreeing to these tests. If I'd known more about these things before, I think I would have jumped up and down and insisted well before now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm PUPO!! We transferred 2 embryos on Monday and now the big wait... Still have 9 frozen embryos but hopefully we won't need them anytime soon. Fingers crossed for everyone. Feeling positive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluesky14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Blue!!! Hope you have a smooth TWW xx do you think you will test early?

I'm on day 6 of menopur. Was on 225 but have to up it to 300 tonight so things must be going a bit slow... I had a few follicles today they were on the small size so hopefully this will build them up a little. Other than that not much happening 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are close in dates Bertie!! How are you going??