+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Where do you go bra shopping?

I'm so so so so overdue for some new bras.. I have wirefree ones from when I was pregnant with ds who is now 13m! They are horrible..
    So I'm going on Wednesday with my mum to buy some good quality ones!

I have bought before from bras and things and I thought they were the best place to buy from? They are pricey. Some have been good quality and some the straps stretched and wasn't good.

Also from myer but that's overwhelming with so many styles and brands!!

I just want t shirt bras I suppose. Don't need push up or anything like that just support.

Does anyone else agree bra shopping is so hard??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and also target after I had ds.. Got their perfect fit or whatever is called. But the cups went all dented

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just bought a few from Big W, the Thin Lizzy brand. Super comfy! Not very practical for feeding but love them otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I often go and get fitted at bras n things, but then go to somewhere like big w to actually buy the bras. I'm not a fan of the quality at bras n things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always Myers or DJ. Bras are something I like to spend a bit more on I love Bendon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to buy from bras and things but now I'm poor I just buy from big w (mind you they are still around $30 - $40 each anyway!).
    I recently got one from target(target brand, think it was around $15) and the straps keep loosening first and last 'cheap' bra I'll every buy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get my nice ones from Myer or DJs (normally pleasure state) but for everyday/plain ones I find Target to be pretty good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always go for myer. They have good return policies if u leave the tag on, big range of all types of bras, stock larger cup sizes and are always having discounts. Plus u can get someone to help u if u needed it.
    I usually buy Elle McPherson or Freya.

I avoid bras and things, most of there stuff is impractical or gaudy and doesn't cater for what I want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I often go to myer or dj's when they have a sale. Love pleasure state (for something fancy) and elle mcpherson for everday. Recently got a charlie and lola maternity bra, amazing quality and only cost about $30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After the bra thread on here a few weeks ago, I went out for the first time ever and got fitted for a bra at Myer. Surprisingly I was not a C cup like I'd been wearing for many yeats, but a DD cup. Couldnt believe it. So, belated thanks to Bub Hub for the bra thread, because my b00bs look much better now that I am wearing a bra that actually fits.

I was super confused at Myer with the literally 100's of different bras, but the sales "fitter" talked to me about what I was after, colour, lace v plain, type of clothes I wore etc and she went and chose about 10 different styles for me to try on (I ended up buying the Triumph Body Gorgeous, but loved the Berlei Barely There bra as well).

I was at Myer when there was a sale on so I got 3 bras and I came home and threw out every bra that was in my draw and I am existing on these 3 until the next Myer sale when I can buy some more.

I dont think I'll ever go for a cheap bra again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

snowqu33n  (13-05-2013)