+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Father your posts are nothing more than a right wing scare campaign;
    Ok

Not sure what I'm supposed to be scaring people about? Nor what is 'right wing' about my posts.

But I would suggest that people should be scared, at least a bit nervous, if they are running their household finances in deficit.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I wish I could find the article I read years ago on why comparing domestic financial management to a countries economic management is not a good comparison as the variables were completely different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bec~ View Post
    I wish I could find the article I read years ago on why comparing domestic financial management to a countries economic management is not a good comparison as the variables were completely different.
    Maybe you should forward it to Gillard to save her from further giving further financial advise to 'John'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Maybe you should forward it to Gillard to save her from further giving further financial advise to 'John'.
    I have no idea what this means. If I found it I would post it here for your information given that you are the one making the comparisons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea what this means.
    So you missed Gillard's hot financial advice to John?
    Enjoy.
    http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...429-2ioaa.html

If I found it I would post it here for your information given that you are the one making the comparisons.
    No. Quite the opposite. Here is beebs from a couple of posts ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I agree Bec, after all, anyone who has a mortgage technically has a deficit, but said mortgage holders believe that they are in a good position to pay it back and keep living blah blah.
    I was just correcting her understanding of what a deficit is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think the bottom line is that father is right wing, several of us are left and never the twain will meet. That's ok.

I guess my frustration in this thread is that all govts spend. Libs and labor, just on different things. Libs gave 40bil in tax cuts in the Howard era, which mainly benefited the wealthy (given they pay more tax). labor tends to want to redistribute the wealth. I think clearly we have different ideas of how best to run the country, and like I said, that's fine.

And reading that, that sounds so concilltory what is wrong with me? someone whack me please!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

beebs  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    And reading that, that sounds so concilltory what is wrong with me? someone whack me please!
    *whacks Del with a copy of The Communist Manifesto*

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

beebs  (22-05-2013),delirium  (22-05-2013),sockstealingpoltergeist  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Scaring, because everything you post is false data, re circing, re the environment. You post false information, and make people scared, even though it isn't true. Sigh. I actually found out recently that 97% of all peer reviewed climate studies show that we are causing global warming to speed up. 97% - but don't let science and facts ever stand in your way.

Re politics - you have no balance in your views, whereas even I can see that the libs have some good things in their policies, you skim over anything good that Labor have ever done, you ignore everything that has been posted showing Lib deficits. etc. Out of sight out of mind.

You are so blinkered in your arguments that you refuse to even *see* anything that doesn't back up your claims. It is really bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Ok

Not sure what I'm supposed to be scaring people about? Nor what is 'right wing' about my posts.

But I would suggest that people should be scared, at least a bit nervous, if they are running their household finances in deficit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (22-05-2013),Maybelline  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Economics was never my strong point! Thanks for clearing up the difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Busy-Bee  (22-05-2013)