+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ready to give up!

DD (3yo in July) was relatively well TT'd for about 3 months. Now we're back to weeing in our pants every 10 f***ing minutes and the amount of poo I've had to carefully clean from her undies is f***ing ridiculous.

WHAT DO I DO!!! I don't want to put her back in nappies, not only for the cost but because what's that teaching her? Yep, be lazy? She goes with her father (of course - this fact makes me LIVID) and at daycare.

What do you do in this situation? I don't want to punish her but don't want to be all sunshine and roses because whats that going to teach her? Ive tried a reward system, and nothing works!!!

Plus right now I'm trying to study from home, and I'm dealing with some serious anxiety and health problems too so my patience and heart rate are taking a serious hit with it.

Right now I've just left her in pants she wee'd in because she refuses to take them off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. That came out a lot harsher than it was meant. We just are taking 2 steps forward, 3 back. It's just exhausting.

Similar Threads

1. New and getting ready to TTC
    By MrsMSL in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-08-2013, 02:50
  2. ready to give up
    By crimson74 in forum iui / iudi
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 14:16
  3. Is my 2 y/o ready?
    By chelsea2010 in forum Constipation, Toilet Training
    Replies: 6