+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks my starting weight is 77.8, I'm so mad at myself, 8 months ago I almost got below 70kg. Hopefully I can give & get some support with you guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I like reading what everyone is eating It sounds like everyone is having a pretty good day.

gothel - welcome and good luck!

theboys&me - your meals sound awesome. I followed a thread awhile ago on your clean eating and really liked seeing all the pics

Doing pretty well today:

Breaky - half a banana, sustagen & soy milk
    Snack - small handful sultanas
    Lunch - left over stir fry
    Dinner - will probably be a veg bake or slack eggs on toast

I have had too many coffee's, but with a toddler and a newborn I can't bear to give up my caffein! I'm really struggling to get out and exercise It's a beautiful day today, but we had kindergym this morning so no time for a morning walk, and I think it will be too hot for DS2 in the hug a bub this afternoon. I have done 150 squats, so that's a small start, will try to get another 100 in today (I do them while settling DS2 to sleep).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was looking forward to getting up this morning and taking my dogs for a walk. But I woke up with the most terrible pain in my right side near my stomach.

I booked into the doctors asap and have since had external and internal ultra sounds looking for cysts on my ovaries and appendicitis. and ful blood tests done.

All came back ok apart from something they found in the ultra sound. She had to get her supervisor to come and have a look too. Still unsure what it is so a trip back to the doctors next week to get blood results and talk about the ultrasounds is on the cards.

Fair to say it put a bit of a downer on my morning and im heading to sleep now as I have night shift tonight.

Hopefully some pain killers eases the pain and I can sleep.

Am having pasta for dinner tonight. I also take a small pack of popcorn to work abd two bananas as I heard that wasnt too bad health wise.

Its just hard with shift work because I work strange hours. Ive only gained weight since ive been there. And 12 hour shifts day and night plays funny buggers with your body.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.. ill have to start more positive tomorrow assuming the pain subsides. Ive been told if the pain gets worse or I start to get a fever go straight to emergency.

Fingers crossed tomorrow is better. X

counting down to TTC October 2013

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    I like reading what everyone is eating It sounds like everyone is having a pretty good day.

theboys&me - your meals sound awesome. I followed a thread awhile ago on your clean eating and really liked seeing all the pics

Doing pretty well today:

I have had too many coffee's, but with a toddler and a newborn I can't bear to give up my caffein! I'm really struggling to get out and exercise It's a beautiful day today, but we had kindergym this morning so no time for a morning walk, and I think it will be too hot for DS2 in the hug a bub this afternoon. I have done 150 squats, so that's a small start, will try to get another 100 in today (I do them while settling DS2 to sleep).
    I love reading about what everyone is eating as well. I was going to start posting pics of some of my meals but everytime I try to upload a pic it says "upload failed" I've tried with different sized pics but nothing works.

I'm feeling slightly better about myself after a really terrible day yesterday.

So far today I've had:

Breakfast- Slim Right shake
    Lunch- 2 corn thins spread with light hommus dip, 1 boiled egg and a few cherry tomatoes.
    Snack- apricot and peach cereal bar

plus I've made sure I've had plenty of water with a little bit of lemon juice

Dinner with something very light as well, not sure what yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    I was looking forward to getting up this morning and taking my dogs for a walk. But I woke up with the most terrible pain in my right side near my stomach.

I booked into the doctors asap and have since had external and internal ultra sounds looking for cysts on my ovaries and appendicitis. and ful blood tests done.

All came back ok apart from something they found in the ultra sound. She had to get her supervisor to come and have a look too. Still unsure what it is so a trip back to the doctors next week to get blood results and talk about the ultrasounds is on the cards.

Fair to say it put a bit of a downer on my morning and im heading to sleep now as I have night shift tonight.

Am having pasta for dinner tonight. I also take a small pack of popcorn to work abd two bananas as I heard that wasnt too bad health wise.

Its just hard with shift work because I work strange hours. Ive only gained weight since ive been there. And 12 hour shifts day and night plays funny buggers with your body.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.. ill have to start more positive tomorrow assuming the pain subsides. Ive been told if the pain gets worse or I start to get a fever go straight to emergency.

Oh no That sucks! Hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NewMrs - that's no good! Take care of yourself!

My lunch today is leftovers - rissole, mash,beans and veggie concoction. I'll try post later.

I'm going to head to the gym for another 30 min walk this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Wowsers, you are so organised, well done! Can you come to my house and coach me, please? Your food and exercise look fantastic. You're going to kick butt in this challenge
    Haha... I have to be organised. As a single mummy and a primary teacher my life is too full in to wing it!! I always do a cook up on the weekend of lunches (usually soups and meat a d veg). Plus I boil eggs twice a week to get me through. I'd totally invite you to my fitness group if you were nearby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post

Doing pretty well today:

Sounds good to me!!! I wouldn't even bother cutting the coffees - but I suck at getting to sleep at night and looking at what I had I can see why. If your sleep is fine I figure it's a very mild vice to have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I love reading about what everyone is eating as well. I was going to start posting pics of some of my meals but everytime I try to upload a pic it says "upload failed" I've tried with different sized pics but nothing works.

I'm feeling slightly better about myself after a really terrible day yesterday.

So far today I've had:

Breakfast- Slim Right shake
    Lunch- 2 corn thins spread with light hommus dip, 1 boiled egg and a few cherry tomatoes.
    Snack- apricot and peach cereal bar

plus I've made sure I've had plenty of water with a little bit of lemon juice

Dinner with something very light as well, not sure what yet though.

Oh no That sucks! Hope it's nothing serious.
    That's awesome eating!!! Wahoo!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post

Oh I hope your feeling better soon Must be hard doing shift work. I'd have to be super organized with my food to avoid temptation.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A better day today Ended up having pork schnitzel with mixed vegies for dinner. I didn't manage to get any exercise in but foodwise I'm happy.
    Weather permitting, I'll get back into my usual exercise routine tomorrow and head out for a fast paced hour long walk with DD in her pram.

Ok.. getting there. Had some teething problems, but I'll get there. I hope to lose 5kgs (at least) during this 6 week challenge.