+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quick check in for me. I'm sick with a really sore throat so all I want is something smooth to eat or drink & I'm struggling. Made some less than ideal choices in the last 24 hours, but tomorrow is another day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too bad today, for me anyway. Healthy mummy smoothie for breakfast, boiled egg on a piece of multigrain toast and green tea, some nuts for morning tea, lunch was a cheese and mightymite sandwich and a coffee, some more nuts in the afternoon and a salami stick. Dinner was grilled fish and chips (bad I know) and then I did just have 2 little nutella snack things (not great either I know). Also drank over 2L of water and squeezed in 30mins on the treadmill before dd woke up.

But day 2 no chocolate or ice cream (I don't class nutella as chocolate cos it's not in the confectionery isle)

Tomorrow will try and eat more fruit.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today was an average day for me :/ all my main meals were perfect but I had some ferrero rocher left over from Mother's Day so I had some of those, as well as 2 Nutella crepes, very naughty! I'm trying to stick to 1200 calories but today I had 1450. I felt so guilty after all the chocolate so I went to the gym for 40 minutes. Tomorrow I'll be better!
    Last edited by bubbles21; 15-05-2013 at 09:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all! I had a super busy day yesterday so didn't manage to check I'm with you all but I had an ok day. Didn't exercise but ate fairly well. This morning I am off to the gym after school drop off to do my first day of the c25k challenge. I'm al so just about to do my squats as I'm the only one awake in our house ATM so will take advantage of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, quick check in for me too. Weight: 64.9. Yesterday, for brekky had my usual black coffee, sml glass of prune juice, vege sticks and mini tomatoes, cuppa tom yum soup for morning tea, can of diet coke, cup of black tea and small chicken schnitzel for lunch with some rocket, honey nougat log.... dinner was small serve of lentil curry and beef curry with yoghurt, wine... Lots of water. I am weeing like a champion. Exercise was squats and thats about it. Have a great day!!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good morning everyone
    Yesterday was a sh!t day for me. Very much so. No exercise, bad food. But today is a new day and I'm considering this as my official start day, lol. No more messing up
    Today so far I've had a weightloss shake for breakfast. I'll come back tonight to update how the rest of my day goes...
    Not a very happy chappy atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Just read through good to hear so many people had better days today (myself included) I've decided to follow weight watchers points (old style cos that is the version of points booklet and calculator I have). But I'm trying to incorporate 80% clean eating as well. So my day went as follows:

Breakfast
    Rolled spelt grain, banana, chobani, LSA meal and cinnamon (I'm going to refer to this as spelt BCLC from now on).
    Tea on skim

Snack
    Pineapple

Lunch
    Roast chicken with brocolli, carrot, roast beets & roasted capsicum.
    Fun size twix (regretted it instantly)

Snack
    Flat white on skim
    Boiled egg
    Mandarine

Dinner
    Salmon with carrot, corn & broccoli

Snack
    Cup of tea & 2 fresh dates.

I still have one point left but I'll keep it for tomorrow. Just looking at that I've realised I've eaten waaayyyy more than I normally would but the best success I've had with past weightloss is to eat at regular intervals. When I skip meals I pay for it the following week.

I also can see I'm having a fairly large amount of caffeine. Will work on lowering that. Plus obviously skip the fun size choc in the staff room :/

I also did 40 mins boot camp type exercise. My friend and I are running s free after school fitness session twice a week for the other teachers (and us). We both majored in PE. Tuesdays are my day to run it (and I also attend Thursdays). So I had us doing laps of the oval running, planks, burpees, power knees, step up, sit ups, squats, etc. worked up a nice sweat so felt good about it. Our kids all play on the playground just beside us so they love us doing it too.

I had actually left my workout clothes at home (20 mins away) but one of the teachers had a meeting and couldn't attend and we are the same size clothes and almost same size shoes so I just used her stuff. I was tempted to call it off but knowing I had others needing me and also this challenge made me go
    Wowsers, you are so organised, well done! Can you come to my house and coach me, please? Your food and exercise look fantastic. You're going to kick butt in this challenge

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it to late to join? I've been trying to lose weight for ages now and could do with some company

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    Is it to late to join? I've been trying to lose weight for ages now and could do with some company
    Hi, just added you