+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Eco Goddess is offline Loving life under the Bodhi tree!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Day 1 - Weighing in at 69kg (was 68 pre pregnancy, got to 82kg at 38weeks)
    Overall Goal - 59kg
    6week Goal - 65kg
    Plan - Focusing primarily on exercise (have no willpower for quitting chocolate etc!)

So far today...not so good! Sick toddler and fussy bubba has meant a day on the lounge with them. Had a good breakfast of muesli (Uncle Toby's Womens cereal) but ate leftover pizza for lunch (arrrrgh!) having healthy chicken nachos for dinner, so we'll see how that goes and if I can resist ice cream!
    Am getting an exercise bike from mums place so I can do 30mins/day while watching telly once the kids are in bed. it works!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eco Goddess For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Current weight: 66.3
    6 week goal: 62
    12 week goal: 59
    Goal for next monday: 65
    My plan is to go to the gym 6 days a week with a good balance of weight training, cardio and flexibility. I really love the gym but can't justify joining up if I don't go pretty much every day.
    I also plan to make lots of nutritionally balanced yummy soups for lunch
    Look forward to getting to know you all through this thread

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wrena For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I started this year off at 100kg.
    Today's weight 80.6kg
    Final goal 60 - 63kg

I know I'm not going to lose all that in 6weeks.

I started the day off with a healthy mummy smoothie, almond milk, banana, weetbix, LSA meal, chai seeds. Lunch - wholemeal wrap, turkey, avo, tomato, lettuce, cottage cheese & a slice of cheese. Snack- choc fudge muffin bites & a coffee. I know, bad snack, but wait I have an excuse lol can I pull the single mum card, or they are all home sick, little one is teething oh and I'm just losing the plot, just one of those days. I'll be back on track with dinner planning just plain chicken with veggies. No exercise today but will go to the gym tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shar23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Attachment 36464mm toasted roast beef and salad sandwich for lunch. Tasted soo good! I was very tempted to have some chocolate but opted for a plum instead!
    oh my god, that sanga looks great! nom nom nom...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok, so I'm having a little bit of a food dilemma, just quietly... DH has come home laden with groceries and announced he's cooking me dinner- Chicken carbonara! usually I'd be rapt, but how bad is his timing? I don't have the heart to tell him that I've started this challenge today as he's really proud of himself and happily cooking away right now! Dammit! I've had such a good day diet wise as well.... don't get me wrong, carbonara is delish, but no very good for this weightloss thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crap. Just had a look at the ingredients he's using for the sauce... creamy Harvati cheese, white wine, bacon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Ok, so I'm having a little bit of a food dilemma, just quietly... DH has come home laden with groceries and announced he's cooking me dinner- Chicken carbonara! usually I'd be rapt, but how bad is his timing? I don't have the heart to tell him that I've started this challenge today as he's really proud of himself and happily cooking away right now! Dammit! I've had such a good day diet wise as well.... don't get me wrong, carbonara is delish, but no very good for this weightloss thing
    Maybe just have a small portion with a big serving of salad or steamed veggies to fill you up? That shouldn't be too bad. Everything in moderation is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Can I join too? Currently weigh 60kg and would love to lose 5 kg with healthy eating, gym, no soft drink (gasp) and reducing alcohol heaps. Actually starting tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id love to join too.
    I weighed myself this morning (I do every monday) and it came in at 80.2kg. When I got married in November I was 86 so im heading in the right direction. My husband and I will be trying to conceive mid september/October so ideally id like to get down to about 70kg before then.

counting down to TTC October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooooooo tempted to get McDonald's for dinner!!! Husband is away and the baby is being very trying. We just finished groceries and there's a McDonald's outside the shops. Going straight home to cool my stir fry instead!! Good luck to everyone!