+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI LittleChimp, honestly, I don't think it tastes like veges, but it smells like veges when it is cooking. Not a carrot in sight though! Do you like garlic? Adding 1 or 2 cloves is a must, and perhaps try using chicken stock as opposed to vege stock. Perhaps put some grated cheese on top when eating it. Coriander is a must- it lightens the flavour. Maybe even add some steamed or grilled chicken covered in spices as well when eating it? Good luck,sounds like you'll get to your goal very soon whoo hoo :-)

I have lost it food-wise this weekend lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (22-06-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jb23 View Post
    ok so I have decided im taking the weekend off as I have a few social engagements this weekend and Im going to enjoy some nice food and drinks and then really get stuck into the next challenge on Monday.
    So I was thinking of how i had done in this challenge and realized that when I started this challenge my old jeans did not fit me at all (horrible muffin top) and now they are too big. So that realization made me feel a bit better about how I went in this challenge as I was feeling like I had completely failed. So although the scales didn't show much of a change I know I have lost some weight.

So bring on challenge 2. Im hoping I can really smash it this time. See you on Monday ladies
    You sound so much like me jb, the scales haven't moved much for me but my clothes are fitting better- I'm wearing a belt with a pair of cargo pants today that didn't even do up 3 months ago! Now they are hanging off me. Also I bought 4 pairs of shorts over the summer months that I only got to wear a few times each-they're too big for me now.
    Your plans for this weekend sound great, you deserve a break to enjoy yourself before we get back into it on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by LittleChimp View Post
    Afternoon ladies. Can't believe this challenge is almost finished. I don't think I'm going to get to my goal weight for this round but if I'm good this weekend I might come close. Either way I'm happy as some of my clothes are fitting better. Looking forward to round 2.

I have a question for the ladies who make the green soup. I hate veggies, hate the taste and smell, but I would like to start eating them. Does this soup taste like veggies or is there something I can add to change the taste? I'm really fussy.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    I personally think that the soup tastes really earthy and creamy. The main taste that comes through I find is the spinach- but I like it, as well as the broccoli. I seasoned mine wih lots of pepper and even chili, used fresh garlic, mint and coriander as well, so to me it just tastes like a slightly spicy fusion of fresh greens (no so much veggie taste, more leafy, if that makes sense?) and adding the yoghurt on top of your bowl as well as more fresh coriander and a sprinkle of dried mint just tops it off, it's so delicious, you'll be surprised! I also added cauliflour and it made it really thick and creamy, the cauli has a very mild taste.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (23-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all (up at 4 with the baby!), an early weigh in for me.

Challenge complete. Final weigh in: 59.5kg Down from 65.5= 6kg loss overall.

Wow, I am happy with that and the result has exceeded my expectations. Thanks, girls, for being such a great group- it has been really great, hasn't it?
    I am going to think about what I need to do now. I definitely have a few kg to go and would love to get fit (I have never been fit in my life).

So, that's it for me. See you in round 2 for a new challenge, and all the best to everyone xxxx

Last edited by littleriv; 24-06-2013 at 05:29.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littleriv what a fantastic result! Great job

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! Thanks for tips for the green soup. Will try making some this week.

91.5kg this morning. Loss of 100g for the week. Bit disappointed I didn't get closer to my goal for this challenge but oh well still did pretty good.
    Start weight 95.8kg, today 91.5kg total loss of 4.3kg.

Everyone has done so well in this challenge. Now for round 2.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleChimp For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done littleriv - you've well and truly surpassed your goal for this challenge!

LittleChimp - a loss is a loss - well done!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well done to everyone on their weight loss - some very impressive results!!

My initial weight was 92.3kg and my final weight was 91.6kg. So, only 700g loss. So, pretty pathetic, but in the right direction I suppose. Bring on the next 6 weeks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mim1 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    decemberbubba, wow, you look fabulous! Thanks for posting the photos. And what a huge loss this week and overall. Congrats on your awesome effort in round 1.
    Littlechimp, what a great overall loss. Yay!
    You too, mim1, heading in the right direction :-)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all Some awesome losses here, well done everyone! Weight this morning showing that I'm roughly 3kg's down from first weigh in. But as I've previously reported, my weight has been up and down as my diet has been, so I'm so happy to be starting fresh today- got my shakes ready, green soup batched up and feeling like today is a new start. I've never been more determined to finally shake these last few kilos!

decemberbubba- WOW! Your pictures are such an inspiration- what a hottie! Big well done, you look fantastic!

littleriv- I'm weighing in at around the same now as your original start weight and feel hopeful that if you can do it then I can, too. I want the same results as you got this time around What a great job!

Littlechimp- 4.3 is fantastic, you should be so proud of yourself! I wish I had lost 4 kilos!

mim1- I agree, bring on the next 6 weeks! And like PP said, a loss is a loss, a step in the right direction and always better than a gain

OK, well I'll be checking out the new thread later on and I'll post my food blog etc...

So happy to be doing this with you gorgeous people, the support and motivaton is brilliant
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 24-06-2013 at 08:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Final weigh in, lost 0.2 kgs this week overall loss 6.7kgs. Bring on round 2!