+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's been cold and pouring here in Melbourne for the past couple of days, so I haven't managed my usual walk. But, weighed myself this morning and it appears I am another kilo down. Finally! Whhoooo!
    I have 1 more days worth of shakes and then I'll give them a rest for a few days or so and resume next week.

Yesterday I ate hardly anything, jus had no appetite. I had a shake for breakfast, a small slice of banana bread and coffee for morning tea, shake for lunch, no dinner as I wasn't hungry, just 2 chicken nuggets off DS's plate. Shake in the evening.

Well done everyone, sounds like you're all having a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everyone sounds like they're going really well! I've been a bit up and down the last few days. I'm finding I'm getting back in the habit of not eating early enough, then realising I'm starving and over-eating. I will be surprised if I have a loss this week, but if nothing else would like to maintain. I still have a few days left to pick up though.

Littleriv - I've taken your lead and just made a green soup. I just used up all the green veg in the fridge plus a leftover potato, so that should do me for lunches the next few days

3. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is having a fairly good week so far. Good work. I've had a pretty bad week of overeating and I've had some lollies (very naughty. But still no chocolate or icecream). If I don't tighten the belt over the next three days I'll probably have a gain which means I won't reach my goal for this round.

I'm keen for a round 2 aswell. I have a lot more to loose.

Have a good day everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marigold, what a great result, another kg gone. Well done.

Pretty good week so far- the weekend is upon us, so a few treats ahead I think.

Decemberbubba- yes, I am loving the green soup. How is it going for you? It is so tasty! If I have that for lunch, I feel like I can then enjoy dinner with DH, just a smaller portion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    littleriv - I'm loving the green soup! It was really good to use up all the veg too that would have ordinarily got chucked if we didn't eat it by the end of the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmmm really bad weekend. df is home and whenever he is around all of my sugar cravings come back and we socialize alot more which usualy involves bad foods. So back on track tomorow, df has been given the hard word, no suggesting bad foods or bringing any of it around me and no distracting from exercise.
    Im going to make some of this green soup for my lunches so please tell ladies what are your favourite combinations?

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb23 - I made a green soup with 1 onion, 1 potato, 1 head broccoli, 2 zuchini & 1/3 bag baby spinach. It was just what I had in the fridge at the time - a bunch of corriander would have really jazzed it up but I didn't have any.

Thanks
    Reviews
    91.6kg this morning that's a gain of 200g. Did have a bad week with food though. Gotta be really strict this week so I can reach my goal. One more week to go.

How did everyone else go this morning?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleChimp - I'm in the same boat. Weighed in at 61.9kg this morning so a gain of 200g . I'm going to really focus on a good result this week - don't want to report any more gains!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still the same as last week. So not the gain I was expecting. Will be really focusing all of my energies on it this week and if i don't see the results I want I think im going to try some meal replacement shakes.