+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubbles21, congratulations, great loss for you. You sound really positive- I hope you and your bubba are going well, good vibes to you x

Marigold, so good there was no gain! Back on the shakes, that's great. Awesome effort. And a big thanks again for starting this thread. You may be able to tell that I am really into it, whether the weight comes off or not! I'll be sad when the 6 weeks is up as the support has been great.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Bubbles21, congratulations, great loss for you. You sound really positive- I hope you and your bubba are going well, good vibes to you x

Marigold, so good there was no gain! Back on the shakes, that's great. Awesome effort. And a big thanks again for starting this thread. You may be able to tell that I am really into it, whether the weight comes off or not! I'll be sad when the 6 weeks is up as the support has been great.
    Thanks, Lovely You are such a great support- all of you ladies are! And it doesn't have to end after the 6 weeks is up. We can keep going, I know I have at least 5 kilos still to get to my goal weight and will probably need a couple more weeks after the challenge is up. I'm happy to continue checking in with everyone and encourage anyone else who wants to do the same.

I had a really good day todayIf I can just do this EVERY day I'll be at my goal weight in no time at all! ( 60 kilos!!)

For dinner I made beef rissoles and served myself a very small portion on a small plate- also had about 2 table spoonfuls of steamed brown rice, baby carrots and a salad. I'm still a little hungry but I'll have my fb shake soon.

Hoping to do just as well tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am definitely keen to keep this thread going past the 6 week mark. I have only really been able to get my act together in the last 2 weeks so still have a bit of weight to lose and the support of this thread has been helping alot.

Bubbles21 - thats a fantastic loss. Yay for being under 70kgs

Marigold - Yay for no weight gain and that's fantastic you've had such a great day. I always find it so much harder to get back on track after a slip so go you.

Well today for me wasn't the greatest day. After bubs waking every 2 hours last night I was exhausted so no exercise for me. Food wise the day started great for breakfast and lunch but then I made bikkies with ds1 so ofcourse I ate 2 of those and then dinner was pasta and sauce not great for me as I always feel so bloated and yuck after pasta. Oh well could have been worse so back into exercise tomorow and hopefully a better day food wise.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleChimp - great loss, and very close to your mini goal!

jb23 - well done on your loss! I hope mine was a genuine loss, after feeling the way I did I certainly deserve it!! I hope you got a better night sleep last night.

bubbles21 - great loss! And your overall loss for the challenge is amazing! I hope you and your lo are doing ok. I have read your body quite readily goes into starvation mode and holds onto anything and everything if you eat too little. Try to take care and come in and talk to us if you need to xxx

Marigold - well done on maintaining - I'm sure you'll get great results on your shakes this week I would also love to keep the challenge going (or even start a new 'Round 2'?). I need to get to 57kg, so will probably need another 6 weeks after the challenge ends to do that! This challenge is really keeping me accountable and on track.

I had a bit of a bad day yesterday - a pie and vanilla slice from the bakery and a big bowl of spaghetti for dinner. Being a long weekend I'm officially starting my week today! I'll count yesterday as my treat day

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    decemberbubba, I love the sound of a "round 2"

How many weeks do we have left for this challege? I've lost count.. lol.

Today for me has been OK: breakfast I had a shake, lunch was a poached egg on a slice of wholemeal toast with light cream cheese spread and tomato. Another shake just now for my arvo snack and dinner will be grilled chicken & vegies. Had a really busy day so no exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yea a round 2 sounds good to me aswell, although i'm finding only focusing on 1 week at time is working better for me otherwise it all gets to overwhelming.
    I think we still have 2 weeks left of this one?? I think...

That sounds like a good day marigold.
    Food wise my day was good. I wasnt in the mood to do a full workout today so was going to go for an hour walk. Was going to let ds1 ride his bike and id push ds2 in the pram. Loaded up the car, drove the 30mins to the area which is good for ds1 to ride his bike, got everything out of the car and the kids already to go...
    only to be told by ds1 his bike wasn't working! He had managed to get the chain off and because there is a stupid plastic cover over it I couldn't get it back on again without tools. Was soooo frustrated as he knew he had done it but didn't tell me. arrrgghh! oh well not much i could do about it so turned around and came home again. Will just have to work harder the rest of this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb, how frustrating about the bike ride trip- I have many occasions like that lol.
    Marigold, looking good, you're food regime is great and sounds yummy too.

I am feeling like I have a cold the last 2 days, got the aches, so no exercise for me and a bit of comfort eating. Made green soup this week it is garlic, spring onions, home grown kale, parsley, coriander, celery, rocket, zuchini and veg stock. I tend to have that for lunch with yoghurt. It helps my digestion too! I got some Extra Light Ricotta to dollop on it for a change- why am I so surprised it is absolutely tasteless? Back to the yoghurt for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today was a good day
    Did a really good workout this morning. Felt so good. Even managed to beat my running time (by a whole 30 sec haha). Was very proud of myself as I really was not in the mood to start. Will need to remind myself of how good it felt after I was finished in the future.
    Food was good untill I ate 2 biscuits tonight. oops, I think maybe doing baking with ds1 was not the best idea but he did love doing it so much.
    DF is home tomorrow so a lil nervous how I'm going to go food wise but im determined to keep the exercise up and hopefully see a decent loss on monday.

How did the day go for everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    jb23, what a great day for you. All good here too. Had 2 black coffees, a mini home made muffin (as had friend over for morning tea), green soup for lunch (tastes so good), a quick walk before dinner when DH got home, then lentils and fried egg with cumin/ coriander and chilli for dinner. Haven't totally given up a glass of wine though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great day for you aswell Littleriv. I love the sound of your green soup I think I'll have to try it.
    Well today is now officially 4 months until my wedding so definitely need to make sure I stick with this and lose the last of this baby weight and get fit again. I know if I don't I will always look at my wedding pics and be disappointed in myself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (13-06-2013)