+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, Sunday morning here. Have been out for a walk/ jog up to the shops and back. Have only driven to the shops once or twice in the last 4 weeks when I need to buy nappies, otherwise, I have walked every time. Small change of lifestyle. Went to a party yesterday lunch and had a great time, lots of nice food lol, but the rest of the time this week, I am eating small portions. Hope I can keep on creeping towards 60kg- it feels like a huge goal, almost unattainable! Hope it can happen. See you all for weigh in tomorrow. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at 5am with the kids, so a quick update before my day gets busy.

Revisited my original goals this morning: "Pregnant with DD, about 75kg, In Jan 2013, I was 69.5kg, end of Feb was 66.7kg, am today 65.5kg. GOAL: 59.99999kg (I want to see that 5!) But, 63 would be great in the 6 week time frame.

I am happy to have achieved my goal of getting to 63kg.

Weigh in today- 61.4kg. A loss of 600g this week. Really happy with that.

Looking forward to hearing from you all x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the loss littleriv! I think you'll be very close to seeing your ultimate goal by the end of this challenge

Weight this morning was 61.7kg - so a 1.2kg loss this week for me. Could be a bit misleading due to being sick though. If I can stay on track the next couple of weeks I just might get close to my goal of 60kg by the end of this challenge.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (10-06-2013),~Marigold~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning. 91.4kg this morning. A little disappointed I didn't reach my mini goal this week of 91, probably because I ate way too much dinner last night. But it's still loss of 600g this week bringing my total to 4.4kg so far for this challenge.

Good luck everyone for your weigh in today.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LittleChimp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies. Littleriv you are doing fantastic, I think u willmake your goal by the end of this challenge.
    Decemberbubba at least being sick has one advantage hey?

Well I am very happy to report a loss of 900grams this week. would've been nice to make it an even 1kg but I'm still very stoked with that. I am now 1.7kg away from my mini goal of 65kg so will now aim to b there by the end of this challenge.
    Will have to work extra hard for the next 4 days as df is back from work on Thursday and he always derails me for the week he's back. Will still aim to workout as much but I know my food won't be as good.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Decemberbubba, that is a huge loss for you this week, wow. Congratulations. You're rapidly getting to your goal.
    LittleChimp, brilliant loss this week and your overall loss is great. Congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    arrgghh part of my post is missing. I guess that'll teach me to post without reading first especially when using my iphone.

I't was meant to read "Decemberbubba atleast being sick has one advantage hey? But It may not be a misleading loss as your body has to work so hard when sick to fight it. So if it was me id definitely be counting it, after all being sick is such a yucky way to lose weight compared to exercise therefore you've earnt it for sure."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go jb23! Huge loss and within sight of your mini goal. I struggle when DH is home from work too. When he goes away I find it much easier. I guess that is what we have to try to manage so we can enjoy it when they are home

Thanks
    Reviews
    This week I lost 0.8kgs bringing my total weight loss for this challenge up to 6.5 kgs and I'm finally under 70kgs!! I thought I would lose more this week though because some days I didn't eat at all and other days I'd only have one small snack ( thanks to the heartbreak diet) so I'm a bit disappointed. I think maybe my body has gone into starvation mode so that's why I haven't actually lost much despite barely eating I hope I see better results next week! Congratulations to all you other ladies that have already weighed in. You're all doing a fantastic job

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well done ladies, so proud of you guys!

Unfortunetly no loss for me today, but as I said, I started my shakes again last Friday after a fail filled few days, so fingers crossed for better results this Friday.

My weekend was OK, except for Saturday night- went to mum's for dinnr and had baked chicken with a creamy mushroom sauce.. yum! But a little bit naughty. Had heaps of fresh vegies on the side though But also had a couple of vinos Oh well.

Yesteray was good, I stayed on track all day and had my shakes and a healthy dinner of grilled chicked and salad.. but then later on I shared a jam sandwich with DD.. low sugar jam, mind you.. oh and I had a little packet of salt and vinegar chips.

Today so far I've been out for a brisk hour walk with the pram, had a shake for breakfast and 2 rye cruskits with an egg, tomato and light hommus dip. So far so good. Dinner will be something involving lean mince beef- I have that thawed so still deciding what to do with it. Over spaghetti.

I must try harder this week. Stay on track, keep up with my walking and hopefully the scales will be kind to me on Friday. I haven't gained, so that's a good thing I suppose.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 10-06-2013 at 13:47.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (10-06-2013)