+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning, weight yesterday was the same as last week, 92. Well the scales kept changing but I got 92 twice so will go with that. So no loss but no gain. But the scales have gone down today so hopefully a good loss this week. This week aiming to be 91 or under. And I must get some exercise in.
    Hope you all have a good week.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well done on all the losses!

I'm still struggling to exercise consistently, but will just keep focusing on eating well and get in what incidental exercise I can. I have a good friends wedding in 4 months, so I'm using that as my motivation to lose this weight and buy a nice dress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats jb23 and KellyMac and LittleChimp on your losses. LifeInShadesOfGrey, your overall loss is brilliant so far.

Yesterday, I was meant to have fish and chips with a work colleague, but instead, we had a quarter chicken and green salad from Nando's, then half a cupcake. Green soup for dinner. I have done a little walk to the shops today.

It's all good from here ladies, less than 3 weeks to go!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think I get too cocky when I lose a few kilos; think I can relax, have a day or 2 off... I've been a little naughty I did go on my 1 hour walk today, but then had a very bad lunch... *coughs.. maccas..cough* I did buy my fatblaster again today so will start that again tomorrow.. I love the structure it gives me and wont be straying from it for a while, I hope!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

littleriv  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marigold, great to hear from you, its been a quiet couple of days. I feel like you about having a day or 2 off. Yesterday, hubby had a day off work (he has finished working away now) and we headed straight to westfields for lunch. We had KFC! Darn you, Hot 'n Spicy. I did manage to control myself during the footy last night though and only had 2 small drinks. Well, it is Thursday already and I have been keeping up with my walking, will try again today. Have a great day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - I've been a little quiet as am just getting over a bout of horrible gastro Needless to say I've lost a bit of weight, but it's all water.

Marigold & littleriv - I'm exactly the same - as soon as I see the scales going down I think I can relax for a few days and undo all my hard work! I've found being part of this challenge I'm holding myself more accountble and it's helped control the urges to eat junk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh gosh decemberbubba, hope you feel okay and are back to 100% soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Decemberbubba I hope your feeling much better by now. Gastro really is the worst.

Marigold try not to be to hard on yourselves and just get back on track, you have done sooo well so far and deserved a lil break.

Haha littleriv please no more talk of the dreaded KFC it's one of my personal downfalls. I can't even watch the ads without wanting it

This week has been a really good week so far. My eating has been right on track and i've been able to do 3 workouts so far and plan on getting another 1 in before the week is up.
    Feeling pretty good, hopefully I can keep this up.
    I have also made and frozen a few healthy meals so that I have no excuses if I can't be bothered cooking dinner.
    Hope everyone is having a great Friday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (07-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi everyone

Had a pretty average week; not expecting a loss on Monday, but back on my shakes today so hoping to see a proper loss in a weeks time.

Today:
    Breakfast- FB shake
    Lunch- Rye mountain bread wrap with ham, lettuce, capsicum hommus spread
    Arvo snack FB shake
    Dinner- 1 piece wholemeal toast with an egg, avocado, 1/4 tin baked beans

I still need to drink another shake later.

Exercise yesterday was good, today none. Have a great weekend ladies
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 07-06-2013 at 17:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    Hi everyone - I've been a little quiet as am just getting over a bout of horrible gastro Needless to say I've lost a bit of weight, but it's all water.

Marigold & littleriv - I'm exactly the same - as soon as I see the scales going down I think I can relax for a few days and undo all my hard work! I've found being part of this challenge I'm holding myself more accountble and it's helped control the urges to eat junk.
    Hope you're feeling better