+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not doing any good on the weight loss front. I have huge trouble with motivation. And I cant seem to bring myself to exercise after a 12 hour shift.

Just heading off to the theme parks for an adrenaline filled 6 days with my hubby! Hopefully I dont eat too much rubbish.

Xx

counting down to TTC October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    decemberbubba, gee what a great result for you this week! Fabulous. Congratulations.

NewMrs, your trip sounds fantastic. Have a great time. Hope to hear from you when you get back.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Decemberbubba what a great loss! Mrs, don't worry I have packed motivation too! Enjoy the theme parks!

I gained 300grams. So no loss last week and a gain this week. Sucks!

I have to really watch what I eat this week. So maybe ill see a loss.

Total loss is 4.3 kgs

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Once again I've done no exercise this week. My husband left me on Friday so I haven't really been eating. Not the best way to lose weight, wonder what the scales will say in the morning.

Aw honey. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you have lots of love and support around you right now. Hugs for you and bubba, too.

Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Good morning ladies, how are you all?

Okay, Monday morning official weigh in: 62.0kg. Down 0.3 for week. Challenge loss so far: 3.5kg (from 65.5 to 62.0). Can I edge closer to that elusive goal weight this week? Time will tell. Today is the halfway mark.

I am seeing a work colleague today for lunch. A month ago, when the lunch date was made, we decided on fish and chips. Will try and limit myself to a few chippies. I can have green soup for dinner.
    Well done on your loss You have inspired me to make a soup this week similar to yours I'll be doing my big shop at the end of the week so I'm going to stock up on lots of green soupy stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    Weight this week for me is 62.9kg, which is a loss of 1.1kg from last week. Since cutting junk out of my diet for the last 3 weeks I'm not craving it at all, which is a really good feeling

So halfway stats are:

SW: 65kg
    Wk1: -.5kg
    Wk2: -.5kg
    Wk3: -1.1kg
    CW: 62.9kg
    GW: 57kg (as close to 60kg as possible by end of challenge)
    It's amazing how your body adjusts itself when you remove the junk, isn't it? I've been dieting since Feb this year and since switching to diet soft drinks I can't stand the full sugar stuff anymore. I even have to dilute my orange juice now with water as the regular stuff tastes like syrup to me now!
    Well done on your loss as well

As for me, I've had a really good week on my shakes and will be getting more in a few days. Finished the last of them yesterday. It's weird having to wake up and make a real breakfast as I've just had the shakes all week long.

I've lost 3kg's this week! The shakes definitely work wonders for me and really helped me with my focus and added structure to my whole diet. Exercise- I've been good as well, also finding that I'm really looking forward and enjoying it for a change- it helps when you see results like this

Will be back later with my daily food blog
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 03-06-2013 at 11:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    FlipFlop - I've had a look at the yummy mummy smoothies on the lose the baby weight website. Do you just get the smoothie powder or did get a whole weightloss plan (with the book)
    Sorry just saw this now! I ordered the pack to start with but now I just order the tubs of powder

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread sorry. I only exercised once last week - another 5km run - but I wasn't too bad with food. Went from 83.3 to 83. Had hoped for more but with no exercise its to be expected. Back into it today. 3 CS Rapid shakes in the day and a prawn chili and garlic stir fry for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weight loss this week is 2.4 kgs. Overall loss for the challenge so far is 5.7kgs. I'm happy with that, my goal was to lose 8kgs by the end so I think I will reach my goal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Weight loss this week is 2.4 kgs. Overall loss for the challenge so far is 5.7kgs. I'm happy with that, my goal was to lose 8kgs by the end so I think I will reach my goal
    Congratulations on your loss this week, bubbles21, wow, that is massive. Hope you feeling good today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marigold, your loss for this week is inspirational! Congratulations. You are really going so well!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wohoo ladies you have all done fantastic

My weight was at 67.6kg today so still the same as Thursday but im happy with that as its still a 1.4kg loss for the week.

Today was a good day, I did a strength training session with a lil cardio (finaly got to use the treadmill ) and food was good all day. I even managed to not eat any of the hot chips the kids had at chipmunks today which is huge for me as hot chips are a weakness of mine.

So fingers crossed im on track for the week.

Good luck with the rest of your week ladies.