+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow kellymac!! That is such an awesome loss and yay for new smaller clothes, they always make you feel good don't they?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KellyMac - what a great result, well done!

I've had a pretty good week. Had a sneak weigh in and the numbers are going in the right direction, but still won't be a huge loss this week. We're off to the pub tonight for tea, so I'm going to eat light today and try to pick a healthy-ish dinner. Hope everyone is going well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KellyMac, before I logged on and read your post this morning, I was about to throw in the towel for the week and have croissants for brekky and pizza for lunch, but you inspired me, so I have done 2km walk instead and have arranged a vege stirfry for myself to eat while our boys have a treat of pizza and garlic bread for lunch. I feel like I really needed motivation today, so thanks for posting! Thanks to everyone. Weekly weigh in tomorrow morning, so hoping now I can cling to a small loss. x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (29-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Time to be honest. I'm really disappointed in myself and sick of failing. When I started this thread, my goal was to really challenge myself, set limits and cut out crap for at least 6 weeks; and I haven't even come close. I've had a few excellent days but more bad than good. I will definitely not see a loss tomorrow. I haven't even opened my Fat Blaster shakes. I keep putting everythng off until "tomorrow". So sick of myself right now. I only exercised like twice this week.
    Yeah, tomorrow is another day, a new day. But I just keep letting myself down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marigold I'm right there with you. I'm really disappointed in myself as I feel I just keep making excuses as to why I can't exercise today and then eat crap. I have now wasted a full week. So angry at myself.
    Right tomorrow is a new week, I have cleaned the house out of crap and done a full healthy shop. I am also going to start a diary on here that I hope to post in everyday but probably more like every few days. My aim is to lose 5kgs in the next 4 weeks but will try not to focus on scales alone so will take new measurements & photos. I'm also thinking ill try complete the 30 day ab challenge.
    Looking forward to a better week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jb23 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been terrible :/ Way worse than usual. I'm fighting an inner war to go get KFC right now. I honestly couldn't even tell you the last time I had it but the urge right now is enormous. So far from where I was last year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time for updates:
    Weightloss: 2 kgs
    Diet: strictly clean eating and moderate exercise.
    I feel light from inside.

Sent from my HTC One X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to disco86 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jb23 View Post
    Marigold I'm right there with you. I'm really disappointed in myself as I feel I just keep making excuses as to why I can't exercise today and then eat crap. I have now wasted a full week. So angry at myself.
    Right tomorrow is a new week, I have cleaned the house out of crap and done a full healthy shop. I am also going to start a diary on here that I hope to post in everyday but probably more like every few days. My aim is to lose 5kgs in the next 4 weeks but will try not to focus on scales alone so will take new measurements & photos. I'm also thinking ill try complete the 30 day ab challenge.
    Looking forward to a better week.
    You have no idea how much better reading that has made feel. I instantly felt the ball of dread in the pit of my tummy lift What you have said has inspired me so much! I'm going to hold your virtual hand lol and start over with you. I want to lose 5 kg's in the next 4 weeks as well. If there's a will there's a way!

As of tomorrow (hand on heart) I'm doing it. No more excuses. I did a big grocery shop yesterday as well and have everything I need to make this work. No more puting stuff off. Whooooo wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You guys are awesome! Having been completely dedicated and losing 30kgs whilst pregnant (didn't find out till 6 months) I have completely lost my motivation! DS is 4 mths nearly and I know I need to get my butt moving and put less in my mouth! Finding it hard with the colder weather what are you all doing now its cold outside? I will keep reading, good luck with everyone's goals!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell Somer For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    You have no idea how much better reading that has made feel. I instantly felt the ball of dread in the pit of my tummy lift What you have said has inspired me so much! I'm going to hold your virtual hand lol and start over with you. I want to lose 5 kg's in the next 4 weeks as well. If there's a will there's a way!

As of tomorrow (hand on heart) I'm doing it. No more excuses. I did a big grocery shop yesterday as well and have everything I need to make this work. No more puting stuff off. Whooooo wish me luck!
    Me too...

Starting tomorrow. . A New start...

counting down to TTC October 2013

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewMrs For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (27-05-2013)