+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bubbles21 - I haven't exercised either really, so am relying pretty much on diet alone. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I've done pretty well the last couple of days - except had 2 toasted cheese sandwiches for dinner last night. So far today have had 1/2 banana & 2 sushi rolls. I should have had a proper breakfast (just finished DS1's banana), but Im struggling to get breaky in before rushing out the door. Dinner tonight will be pork mince & veg stir fry.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm okay, but ate KFC last night, so naughty. But oh well.

I have been good today food wise. Not over eating.

I weighed myself this morning and it said I was now down 5.5kgs from the 4.6 on Monday. But the number to count will be Mondays and I am hoping to lose 1kg. But well see after that KFC comes back.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I bought a box of Fat Blaster Max today, so I'm going to start it tomorrow and check my weight again next Friday.I really don't have too much to lose, but I still have lumps and bumps left over from carrying my last baby and I want that gone. I'd be very happy with a 5 kilo loss but my aim for long term weight is to lose 10 kg. That would put me at my perfect weight, where I want to be.
    Today for lunch I had a pub parma
    No exercise, either, I'm afraid. I can't believe that week 2 is almost up! I really am not expecting a loss on the scales this Monday, maybe by Friday after having done a week on the Fat Blaster shakes I'll see a difference.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 23-05-2013 at 18:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    massively off the rails here unfortunately. df came home (FIFO) and gave us all his horrendous cold so really cbf with exercise at the mo. Had my treadmill delivered today but don't see it getting used until sat at the earliest. My head wants to give it a good work out but my body's saying no. Food has been pretty crap as well so i don't think ill be seeing any loss on Monday.
    Tomorrow is another day i guess so will just have to keep trying to have better days. Now that df has gone back to work that's 3 weeks of no crap food in the house and it's solely my decision what we eat for dinners and such so NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning weight loss challenge friends,
    LifeInShades, I had KFC last week. I really love it. On weekends, I am nowhere near as good as during the week, so here's hoping for a loss for us on Monday!. We still have 4 weeks to go which I think is positive
    Marigold, I am keen to see how FBMax goes for you. Is it a tablet, or I see you mentioned shakes?
    jb23, bugger you all caught the cold. 3 clear days ahead for you now! Good luck, and hope you get to try out the tready!

As for me, still tracking on a slight loss for the week and I have been really good with food during the day (although last night I enjoyed some wine and after dinner got the munchies so had a few Mountain Wraps with butter). My hubby comes home tonight for the weekend yay. Weight today: 63.5kg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was doing so well this week and then I went out with dh to his work function and had 6 cruisers (200 calories each). Noooo, very bad *slap on the wrist*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubbles, yay, a work function. Sounds like fun.

Well, its bright and early on a Saturday morning, I will go for a walk to the shops. Weight today: 63.0 kg. I hope to hold a small loss over the weekend!

Have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been a while since I checked in. Everyone is doing so well!! I'm down almost 6kg from 89.9 to 83.4. Currently wearing new size 12 skinny jeans (not a true 12 as they are very stretchy and I have no bum!!) also went into Jeanswest yesterday and picked up my usual size 16 top (I need a bigger size in the bust) and it was too big!!! Great feeling and awesome motivation!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (28-05-2013),~Marigold~  (25-05-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Been a while since I checked in. Everyone is doing so well!! I'm down almost 6kg from 89.9 to 83.4. Currently wearing new size 12 skinny jeans (not a true 12 as they are very stretchy and I have no bum!!) also went into Jeanswest yesterday and picked up my usual size 16 top (I need a bigger size in the bust) and it was too big!!! Great feeling and awesome motivation!!!!
    woohoo!!!! Well done

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Wow, congratulations, KellyMac, you are going so well! You must feel fabulous

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

KellyMac  (26-05-2013)