+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There's some really nice recipes in the Weight Watchers magazine from last month I think it was.

Has anyone tried the chocolate diet (meal replacement) was thinking about doing it for a week or two to give me a bit of a kick start. Currently at 97kg and have lost 5kg since Feb - just moving to slow.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    There's some really nice recipes in the Weight Watchers magazine from last month I think it was.

Has anyone tried the chocolate diet (meal replacement) was thinking about doing it for a week or two to give me a bit of a kick start. Currently at 97kg and have lost 5kg since Feb - just moving to slow.
    Hi Feel free to join us Mum2b87.

Are you talking about the choc shake type diets? I have a weightloss shake usually for breakfast most days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    Marigold, I think the only word I saw was 'chocolate'. I am having trouble with the 'stop' part lol.
    Oh I see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been pretty busy but weighed in on monday and I'm down to 78.6 from 80.6. Bit disappointed with it, I got one of the ladies at the gym to weigh me and I lost 1kg of muscle wtf, at least there was 1kg of fat gone to. I had rolled my ankle pretty bad, swollen and bruised so I haven't been training as hard.

So a mate of mine joined my gym, I thought it would be good to have someone to train with but it's really doing my head in. She's really more messed up than I ever thought and it's really bringing me down to, she's depressed, taking pills, drinking, smoking, so now I have to listen to her crap everyday. The gym was my time to escape everything and just work on me. Food - good & bad lol. Won't tell you all the bad, might tempt you lol. But I have worked it out it's when I go to mums mmmm lasagna.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shar23- argh, how annoying for you! Can you wear headphones while training at the gym? Or go a different times?

Hey, a 1 kilo loss is better than nothing, especially considering your injured ankle
    Oh and please never mention lasagna again, lol.. my favourite food!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marigold, yeah sorry never again lol
    Yeah headphones are a great idea, been wanting to get some for a while just never got around to it. We both have to use the kindy area so we go at the same times but I'm going to see if mum will take the little one at night so I can get to a few classes by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. How is everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Good morning ladies. How is everyone going?
    Hi bubbles, going okay today. My weight was up yesterday, but still tracking at a slight loss for the week thus far. I am finding Week 2 is harder than week 1! How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've still got the flu so I haven't done any exercise this week, but food wise I've been good so I should still see a loss on Monday. Hopefully I feel ok enough to go to the gym this weekend! I agree, it's definitely harder this week but I'm glad there are others going through the same thing, it's helping to keep me motivated!
    Last edited by bubbles21; 23-05-2013 at 11:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone on lite n easy? I've been thinking about getting it for a while but I don't want to spend so much if the foods not nice