+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm roughly a kilo down, but I don't have digital scales s it's hard to be exact.
    I'm another compulsive weigher, I seriously have a love hate relationship with my scales and it's bordering on obsessive. I'd love to just weigh myself once or twice a week as opposed to one or twice DAILY!

This week was very up and down for me, had some really great days and some not so great days. I know if I was more strict on myself I would have seen a better result. I will see how I go this week, I don't have any celebrations or birthdays to excuse myself from this diet (for want of a better word) so I'm going to try harder this week.

At the dinner for DH's birthday this weekend I was complimented by family members who I haven't seen for months about my weightloss (have now lost 11 kilos since Feb) and I was stoked to hear that!

Well done everyone for all of your efforts this week, you guys definitely give me the motivation and drive I need. I'm so glad to be a part of such a supportive little group, you are all so lovely as well!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's great work Marigold and I can't wait until people can start to see a difference in me but I expect that to be at least 2o-30 kgs before I look like I have lost weight. I look forward to feeling happy like you

Everyone you have done such a great job!! Well done

I am finding it a little tough being so much heavier then anyone else here (double some people), I just feel like I am so far behind everyone. But you guys are all awesome and I look forward to hopefully sticking this challenge out.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (20-05-2013),littleriv  (20-05-2013),~Marigold~  (20-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weight this morning was 93.6kg. That's a loss of 2.2kg. So happy with that. Think it was a combination of no ice cream or chocolate and dd shared her tummy bug so didn't eat much for couple of days.

But it's given me the motivation to continue. I too am a daily weigher. Usually morning and night. And if I don't see the numbers go down I get disheartened and then would eat a bunch of chocolate.

Not expecting as big a loss this week but as long as it keeps going down I'll be happy. This week hoping to do more exercise and eat a little better.

Some great losses in here. Keep up the good work girls.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleChimp For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great result, LittleChimp.
    I had a big blowout after dinner last night so feeling mad at myself this morning. Daily Weight: 63.9kg.
    Have a great day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow some great losses!

LifeInShadesOfGrey - don't feel behind everyone - the way you are going you're going to smash your weightloss goal for this challenge!!

wrena & theboys&me - they are only tiny gains, here's to a better week this week

marigold - I wasn't going to admit it, but yep, I often weigh twice daily

I had a pretty good day yesterday - banana & homemade 'healthy' (ish!) weet-bix, banana & choc chip muffin for breaky, ham & curried egg (bulked up with grated veg) on rye for lunch, yogurt for snack & tuna bake & a sausage for dinner. Could have done without the sausage. Also did a short 25 min walk.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to decemberbubba For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jumped on the scales yesterday morning for my weekly weigh in and was 600gr down. The puts me under 80kg so I was happy with that.

I had a phone call back from my doctor yesterday in regards to all the tests I had mid last week. I have really low b12 levels and that is something he wants to discuss and treat and they also found a strange lump in my ultra sound so he wants to talk to me about that and send me for a CAT scan.

I have been bad food wise in the last few days and wasnt able to exercise because of the pain in my gut but im crossing my fingers this week is better.

Well done to every one else. Its all such positive weight losses this week. Its great that we all have each other for support.

counting down to TTC October 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMrs View Post
    Jumped on the scales yesterday morning for my weekly weigh in and was 600gr down. The puts me under 80kg so I was happy with that.

I had a phone call back from my doctor yesterday in regards to all the tests I had mid last week. I have really low b12 levels and that is something he wants to discuss and treat and they also found a strange lump in my ultra sound so he wants to talk to me about that and send me for a CAT scan.

I have been bad food wise in the last few days and wasnt able to exercise because of the pain in my gut but im crossing my fingers this week is better.

Well done to every one else. Its all such positive weight losses this week. Its great that we all have each other for support.

counting down to TTC October 2013
    NewMrs, hope everything is OK

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

NewMrs  (21-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hoping everything is ok newmrs and they can do something about the pain. My sister has low b12 levels and it is fairly easy to manage I believe.

Looks like everyone has had some great losses. lifeinshadesofgrey you are doing an amazing job, keep it up and youll soon be leaving us all behind.

Ive been very bad since Sunday, not even willing to write down how bad. But went wedding dress shopping yesterday which was a lil depressing but has also given me some motivation sooooo I have convinced df to let me hire a treadmill (not allowed gym memberships anymore due to too many times joining up then not going ). So hopefully no excuses from me anymore as I will have everything I need exercise wise right here at home and if i dont use it it will be getting sent back. so I can shift this last few kgs of babyweight soon. NEED to get this wedding dress sorted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is okay for you and that your scan goes well, NewMrs.

jb23- I have a hired tready at home. I really like it. Sometimes after I walk the kids to school and back, I jump on for a few minutes and try to sprint 500m on an incline. I could be using it more- a huge session for me would be 2km. That is exciting that you are wedding dress shopping!

Lunch today was a chicken curry portion with fresh coriander, rocket and a spoon of yoghurt on top. Sounds strange, but I have found a coffee cup that I am using to serve my meals in if I am having soup or things like curry. Portion control...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jb23 View Post
    hoping everything is ok newmrs and they can do something about the pain. My sister has low b12 levels and it is fairly easy to manage I believe.

Looks like everyone has had some great losses. lifeinshadesofgrey you are doing an amazing job, keep it up and youll soon be leaving us all behind.

Ive been very bad since Sunday, not even willing to write down how bad. But went wedding dress shopping yesterday which was a lil depressing but has also given me some motivation sooooo I have convinced df to let me hire a treadmill (not allowed gym memberships anymore due to too many times joining up then not going ). So hopefully no excuses from me anymore as I will have everything I need exercise wise right here at home and if i dont use it it will be getting sent back. so I can shift this last few kgs of babyweight soon. NEED to get this wedding dress sorted
    That sounds like an awesome plan Going for my daily hour long walks has become a real chore for me and having a treadmill at home would be fantastic.