+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Update for me - down 1kg (yay) but I've been in bed for the last 24 hrs with a cold and not eating much, so I don't think I can really count that as weightloss

Love reading all the food ideas!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm doing my weigh in on Monday (tomorrow). Am nervous. And after this weekend, I need to improved. Will note the difference (if any) tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!! Weigh in day today!! I am 67.5 so that's 1 kg down from last week - yippee!! If I can continue this steady weight loss I will be almost 60 by the end if the challenge which would be awesome however I am 3.5 off challenge goal weight now. Considering I didn't have a "perfect" week with my diet and exercise I'm ecstatic I lost 1kg

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats flipflop and azimuth on your weight loss this week!!

My daily weight: 64.0 (up 100g)

Overall weight loss for week 1: 65.5 to 64.0= 1.5kg.

5 weeks to go. I had a few big no no's this week (some KFC and yeterday, a fillet a fish burger to name a few), so will try and tweak my diet. Was happy to have held most of the weightloss over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Azimuth, FlipFlop & littleriv, they are great losses!

I weighed in this morning at 64.5kg - a .5kg loss for me. A loss is a loss, but I'm pretty disappointed, I thought my food and portion control was pretty good last week.

My goals for this week are:
    - Only weigh myself once between now and next Monday. Weighing myself every day isn't working and I'm getting slightly obsessive over the numbers
    - Up my water intake
    - Try to up protein and veg intake, I think my diet might be a bit carb heavy

Looking forward to seeing some more check ins today. If I wasn't part of this challenge I would have given up, so it has provided me the motivation I need to stick with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on some awesome losses!

Argh, I'm up .6 of a kg. not surprised really but I was hoping the damage wouldn't be so bad. The start of the week was great but at the end of the week I was away for work and surrounded by bad food choices which i indulged in. I also have really low energy which I suspect is due to low iron from all the blood loss during my miscarriage. Off to get tested today. On top of that, my DD was sick over the weekend and I didn't get much sleep. My appetite regulation is always way off when I'm sleep deprived.

Anyhow, enough excuses! This week WILL be better.

Start weight: 66.3
    current weight: 66.9
    Revised 6 week goal weight:64
    ultimate goal weight: 59

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've lost 1.2 kgs since last Monday, although I'm pretty shocked because the first half of the week was great but the second half was shocking dh is so bad for my discipline. He comes home with maccas and chocolate etc and then I end up eating it. I have to make more of an effort this week!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So I weighed myself this morning. I've either lost 4.6 or 4.8kgs. My scales kept switching between those two figures. So I will go with the smaller loss of 4.6kgs this week.

I think my total goal for the 6 weeks was 15kgs. So I have 10.4kgs to go.

My aim this week is to watch my portions again and don't get to the weekend and just eat. Also I had 6 x 500ml cans of cola over the weekend. So wont be doing that again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    So I weighed myself this morning. I've either lost 4.6 or 4.8kgs. My scales kept switching between those two figures. So I will go with the smaller loss of 4.6kgs this week.

I think my total goal for the 6 weeks was 15kgs. So I have 10.4kgs to go.

My aim this week is to watch my portions again and don't get to the weekend and just eat. Also I had 6 x 500ml cans of cola over the weekend. So wont be doing that again.
    WOW, LifeInShadesOGrey, what a fabulous result. Huge weight loss! Congratulations.
    Yes, I tend to think about the weekend all week. Will try and manage the weekend a bit better this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work ladies - so many great losses.

I think I found it!!! Weighed in at 68.6kg this morning so that's a gain of 300g. I had a revolting week of eating mid week through and my weekend wasn't much better. Was a good reminder for me so this morning I went for a walk/jog and started the day well with my eating. I'm really hoping that for the remainder of this challenge it won't be such a confessional for me and more of me reporting good choices. We'll see...

So here's to a fresh week