+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Big fat fail of a week for me ... I'll come back to read and get some inspiration from you guys later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Decemberbubba- I am a daily weigher as well, which I find can be good and bad (depending on what the scales are doing!)

Daily post for me: okay day. Brekky was black coffee, mandarin, morning tea of diet coke and tim yum soup, lunch of serena tuna win with ginger and soy, rocket and coriander on top, afternoon snack of KFC popcorn chicken lol, dinner was platter of grilled haloumi cheese with chopped mint, coriander, rocket, lemon zest, mini tomatoes and vinagrette drizzled, and some drinks. Weight this morning 64.0kg.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So this morning I made a smoothy with ice and I cannot believe how thick it was. I honestly didn't think ice would make it thick. But that's so much more healthy then loading it with ice cream annnnnnnnd I didn't get sick from drinking it, like I would if it had ice cream

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    I love smoothies You can put just about anything in them. Some ones I do are:

- milk, yogurt, banana, honey, baby spinach & oats
    - milk, yogurt, banana, honey & prunes
    - milk, yogurt, banana & frozen berries
    - milk, yogurt, berries & pear
    - green apple, lemon, mint & baby spinach

Just leave yoghurt out if you don't like it.

For cannelloni I cook up some chicken mince, then mix with ricotta, spinach and an egg (sometimes some parmesan as well if I have it). I use the fresh cannelloni sheets (easier to roll them than stuff the dry ones I think) and stuff them, into a baking dish, cover with a bottle of passata sauce, some cheese on top and bake
    I made the cannelloni last night for dinner. It was amazing! Thanks so much! I had to use pork mince as I couldn't get chicken, but it was so yum. And I made double the mixture and I'm going to use half the mixture tonight and create some other dinner

Thanks for the recipe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yum that cannelloni sounds delicious. Might have to try it.

Yesterday was a good day exercise wise. 1 hr walk and 30 mins of strength.

Food was ok but not great. Breakfast was porridge and coffee. Lunch was 2x whole grain wrap with rindless bacon, egg and salad. Should have only had the 1 dinner was beef stir fry & noodles. And a hot chocolate as I was craving something sweet.
    So could have been worse could have been better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm not a great Saturday. Did go for 2 walks and play frisbi in the park, but eating and drinking alot at bbq including burger rings, cheese and bickies etc. Surprised to see a loss today that's for sure: 63.9kg. Have a good day everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick check in for me. Not a bad day yesterday. I usually struggle to keep on track on weekends, but the only treat yesterday was 1/2 cinnamon donut. We're out to the park today and will take a packed picnic lunch instead of buying crap. Hope everyone's going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for today as it's a treat day for me so Df and I are having Indian takeout and ill be having some wine. Yum!
    Have decided I'm going to try and not weigh myself till next Monday and will do measurements at the same time.
    I don't think I would have lost much this week due to lack of exercise so don't want to possibly derail healthy eating etc due to a bad head space as I know that's where I could easily go.
    How does everyone feel they went this week? What are u hoping to do better this coming week?

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too bad this weekend. Had dinner out last night and wasn't too naughty, has a delicious slow roasted lamb shank, mash and vegie (O.M.G!) and a couple of wines.

Today I was little bit bad, I wont go into details but it's DH's birthday so I'm allowed to, lol..

Next week will be back on track

How was everyone's weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't eat much bad food this last week, but I've been I lost control of my portion control, so I don't anticipate a real good result. I better do better next week as I need to drop some of this 60 before my teeth are removed.