+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having mixed feelings today. I started my first m/ cycle now 8 weeks after the D&C ..
    I am sad cause now I know that everything is physically has settled down.. But relieved for the same reason..
    Everything seemed to be taking forever to sort itself out, and for my body to return to normal.

My DH has been using this as one excuse not to talk about the future.. Saying stuff like .. " just get you and your body right before we worry about wether to try again or not.. " even though I know that that should not have stopped us talking about it, I gave him the space..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maturemum1501 View Post
    I'm having mixed feelings today. I started my first m/ cycle now 8 weeks after the D&C ..
    I am sad cause now I know that everything is physically has settled down.. But relieved for the same reason..
    Everything seemed to be taking forever to sort itself out, and for my body to return to normal.

My DH has been using this as one excuse not to talk about the future.. Saying stuff like .. " just get you and your body right before we worry about wether to try again or not.. " even though I know that that should not have stopped us talking about it, I gave him the space..
    @maturemum1501 - I'm in the same boat, this week is the first 'normal' period I've had since the miscarriage and d/c. Part is me is happy things are getting back to normal and another part of me is sad.
    I've also had pics this week of a family member who is due the same week as we would have been so seeing her bump has triggered a lot of emotions.

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sirine For This Useful Post:

maturemum1501  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope my cycle comes back quick after this D&C. My first one, it took 5 weeks so FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FYI mc started April 26th, spotting stopped May 15th, then AF came June 2cnd......

Different for everyone but for anybody who's still waiting hope it doesn't take too much longer for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i woke up with extrem pain on fri to discover i had an etopic pregnancy. rushed into surgery and lost one of my tubes. i also lost a lot of blood had a reaction to a transfusion and sitting here in hospital trying to work out how i feel. im blessed with a child and know it could have been so much worse. but then i think about this little bean that didnt have a chance. its the guilt knowing that i will go on but the bean is gone. im also angry that i will have to start this ttc thing again..i know angry is not a great word to use

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilywithme View Post
    so i woke up with extrem pain on fri to discover i had an etopic pregnancy. rushed into surgery and lost one of my tubes. i also lost a lot of blood had a reaction to a transfusion and sitting here in hospital trying to work out how i feel. im blessed with a child and know it could have been so much worse. but then i think about this little bean that didnt have a chance. its the guilt knowing that i will go on but the bean is gone. im also angry that i will have to start this ttc thing again..i know angry is not a great word to use
    Hugs to you! It is just so devastating and confusing. I kept getting ask if we had a take home baby-like that even matters?! Hope you are feeling better soon Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support. Just turned of the phone today was so over explaining how I was feeling and I am extremely greatful for what I have but right now it feels like something is missing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilywithme View Post
    Thanks for the support. Just turned of the phone today was so over explaining how I was feeling and I am extremely greatful for what I have but right now it feels like something is missing.
    Yes what a good idea turning the phone off-I've actually been doing that too! Over being responsible for making someone else feel better about themselves coz when they hang up-who do I have?

I feel really empty inside today. Hate how life moves on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Know the feeling. With christmas coming up and we have to catch a plane, I really need to get my head in a space that can just get on with what needs to be done. You just want the world to stop until your ready, but it just won't. The old sayings people keep throwing at you like "well at least your have things to do, will help you keep your mind off things" im really, yep I have so much to do so of course im going to forget what happened less then a week ago. You know everyone is trying to be supportive but on the inside I just wish everyone could feel how I feel then we all could be on the same page.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish people would just shut up! Simple. Good luck with Xmas, I don't even wanna know about it. Just makes me think how I would be 12weeks and 'safe' from this exact despair I was afraid of.
    Make sure you look after yourself x