+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure Billie but I'm around. My daughter was born sleeping 8 weeks ago tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF I am so sorry. I hope you are recovering well and making peace with it. Absolutely heartbreaking. Are you going ok?

I found out today at 6wks+2 that Im about to miscarry. Just waiting on the pessaries to get out of my system so it can start. We have been ttc#2 for over 7yrs. Still no break..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF I am so sorry. I hope you are recovering well and making peace with it. Absolutely heartbreaking. Are you going ok?

I found out today at 6wks+2 that Im about to miscarry. Just waiting on the pessaries to get out of my system so it can start. We have been ttc#2 for over 7yrs. Still no break..
    Oh Hun it's hard isn't it. We had a MMC at 12 weeks in Nov 2012, mc @ 6weeks on Mother's Day 2013 & started IVF start of this year and fell first round only to lose Charlotte and have no reason why as of yet (may never have a reason) as she didn't have any chromosomal abnormality.

I hope for your sake it's straight forward for you. I had to be induced which the. Took 18.5hrs and placenta didn't come away so then needed a dnc on top of everything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF I cant imagine how you are feeling. All my mc's have been early around 6wks. What you experienced is beyond comprehension. I always think that there are others worse off and that puts things in perspective for me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @MaybeBabyIVF I cant imagine how you are feeling. All my mc's have been early around 6wks. What you experienced is beyond comprehension. I always think that there are others worse off and that puts things in perspective for me..
    Aw Hun you have every right to be upset. You lost a baby too & the hopes and dreams that go with it too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does it ever get better? On Tuesday it will be 5 weeks since I lost my darling baby at 12 weeks. I almost feel like I have PTSD every time I see a pregnant woman, an announcement, god, even a baby.

I am reminded of a quote from one of my favourite films: "If the sun were to explode, you wouldn't even know about it for 8 minutes because thats how long it takes for light to travel to us. For eight minutes the world would still be bright and it would still feel warm.
    It was a year since my dad died, and I could feel my eight minutes with him were running out." The further away I get from the day my baby died, the worse I feel.

I feel like I can physically feel the loss from the tip of each strand of hair on my head, down to my toes. Does it ever get any easier?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Does it ever get better? On Tuesday it will be 5 weeks since I lost my darling baby at 12 weeks. I almost feel like I have PTSD every time I see a pregnant woman, an announcement, god, even a baby.

I am reminded of a quote from one of my favourite films: "If the sun were to explode, you wouldn't even know about it for 8 minutes because thats how long it takes for light to travel to us. For eight minutes the world would still be bright and it would still feel warm.
    It was a year since my dad died, and I could feel my eight minutes with him were running out." The further away I get from the day my baby died, the worse I feel.

I feel like I can physically feel the loss from the tip of each strand of hair on my head, down to my toes. Does it ever get any easier?
    Hugs Hun. Sending much love to you. I'll be honest with you. The pain never goes away (everyone is different) but you do learn how to live with it. My son was born sleeping 7 years ago next week & I miss him and think of him everyday not with the same tear stained face as I did back then but the heart still stings. My daughter was also born sleeping only 3 months ago and that has reopened a wound I thought never possible so now I feel that pain for 2 along with my MMC @ 12 weeks 4 years ago and the other mc's I have had over the years. I'll be honest I feel Charlotte and Jacob's pain more (ESP Charlotte's) simply because after 12 weeks is when they say you can relax. Jacob was found to have issues at 12 weeks and passed naturally before being induced where as with Charlotte we were told she was perfectly healthy to still have her pass away unexpectedly and have no concrete reason as to why.

Take each day as it comes some days it needs to be hour by hour and do what you can. There is no right or wrong way to grieve as long as you keep putting 1 foot in front of the other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Miscarriage & loss support chat #4

Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post

I had a MMC in February and had a D&C when I would have been 7+5. I was devastated and heartbroken. Pregnancy announcements really cut deep, and AF arriving brought the devastation back. I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and am 1 week away from the due date of the bub I lost. Falling pregnant again helped with the healing but it has been stressful, worrying that something is going to go wrong.

Allow yourself to grieve for your bub. Take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @feelinglucky I had 2 miscarriages this year .. It helps to talk about it and take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FeelinLucky yes it will get better. You will never forget your loss but with time you'll learn to cope with it. I've had 5 miscarriages and all have been very long and painful. But I just tell myself that they were not meant to be and something better is coming up for me. Although it's not always possible to remain positive.
    My advice to you is to please try to rest and take care of your diet as much as possible. Try to do something fun or anything that you like doing on a daily basis. For me, walking outside helped a lot. It is difficult to see women around you getting pregnant easily. At the time of my most difficult miscarriage, soon after I got the news of my Sil's pregnancy and then 3 girls at my work got pregnant at the same time. I was very happy for them but you can't help but wonder why it's not happened for you so easily. Please hang in there and take care of yourself. Feel free to come here and vent or complain as much as you want. Oh and I also had counselling which also helped.