+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi drafter! Thankyou for the kind thoughts.. This is an emotion that you can only understand if you have experienced yourself.. And in the nicest possible way, it's nice to know that we are not alone, and that things can still happen for us.
    I am a BIG believer in what is meant to be will be!!
    Emski.. I to still get the due date thread email.. Although I noticed that if you dont open or reply for a few that they do stop coming.. Maybe try that , and see if they stop??
    However, every now and again, I like going back and catching up on the journeys that my past due date sisters are experiencing.. It kind of shows me that some were meant to be, and that there is still hope..
    Bayside.. It is never pleasant to welcome a newcomer ( knowing what you have Been through) ( i mean that nicely !! ) but I truly do hope that you find comfort in our words, and in knowing ghat you are not alone..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

sirine  (04-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm laying in bed feeling like i should be up and getting on with life. My emotions keep changing but I havent cried today. Im very jealous of DF as his life is just great this week. He is finally registering a mini bike he has restored today and his mini bike is being built. I know they hurt as well but its not the same for them. I said to him yesterday...its not fair you get everything you want...big shed, mini bike track, mini bikes...and he said well what do you want? I said I want this baby. He replied...well if I could buy it for you , you know I would :/
    Wrong answer! Male answer...but still wrong.
    I hate the world. After 5 m/c i have to make the descision whether to try again or not. I have 3 children, 22, 20 and 6...but DF doesnt have any and i feel like i have failed as a woman as i cant give him one.
    Thanks for listening xx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafter View Post
    Hi ladies, I haven't posted on BH before but have followed the great advice and experiences on here. I will introduce myself in the intros soon.

I did want to put a little note in this section to say I am thinking of all you ladies going through this heartbreaking time. It doesn't matter how far along in your pregnancy you were, if it was planned or unplanned or if it was only your first try, it doesn't make it any easier.

I am 28 years old and am now 31 weeks pregnant with our first child. My husband and I have had three miscarriages over the past four years.

I know there isn't a lot people can say to help with the pain and heartache but after my 3rd miscarriage my sister gave me a lovely thought. She told me that maybe our baby's souls/minds/personalities, and all the traits that make them who they are, are already pre-picked/pre-stored, but we miscarry because that particular little body wasn't ready or wasn't right. So instead of me losing what would have been 3 babies, it was always going to be the one I am pregnant with now that would be born, it's just got the right body to be born into.

I know this will not dull the pain, but it certainly helped me through. I hope you may find some comfort in it too.
    That is a beautiful thought

Sent from my GT-I8730T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Thanks for the warm but unfortunate welcome! Well I feel heaps better today. I did something really un characteristic of me today and when I was up at the shop (putting claim forms in at Medicare - the expense of ivf just makes this sting that little bit more!) and I spontaneously decided to go see the tarot card reader.

Someone inwouldnt normally do but gee it made me feel better, even if it was because I spent half an hour talking to a complete stranger about utter rubbish). He had a few wise words of wisdom, but I'm a bit sceptical about that stuff sometimes (most if the time!)

Highly recommend it. Very therapeutic.

And reminded me that sometimes taking a fatalistic perspective on this stuff is kind of soothing (not unlike the sentiment in drafter's post).

Hope you ladies are feeling better as each day goes by......x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mama and bayside.. Your hormones take ages to return to " normal" I am at 6 wks post D&C and still have days where I don't know if I can face the world.. But I know that.. Yes.. My life can and should go on..
    It doesn't mean that I have forgotten about the loss of our little angel .. Just that if I can face today, then facing tomorrow or even next week so much easier.. I remind myself every day of our little angel.. I have bought a pendant with the birthstone ( may.. Emerald ) and I wear it round my neck.. It reminds me not of the Angel we lost, but the miracle angel that we had..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (04-12-2013),Rocky27  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here. I am in limbo atm as I wait to ttc again. In November I had my 6th m/c I had 5 m/c before I had my first earth baby so you could imagine how nervous I was during that pregnancy, but I was over the moon to welcome bub into the world and it has been amazing being a mum. Since becoming a mum I have had my 6th loss and it has stirred up a lot of hidden emotions and memories. I thought maybe talking about it might help me to cope with all these emotions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished I am so totally heart broken for you, having to endure 6 losses to me its just incomprehenable. Its been two and a half months since our loss and Im still a total wreck, to continue on with your TTC journey is a demomstration of true strength and inspiration you have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Cherished...... xxxxxx

No one should have to endure those losses. I do hope you find comfort in sharing - I think I can speak for all on this thread in saying that we're here or you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished.. I am with the others on thus thread expressing such deep sorrow for you.. I am almost 8 weeks post MC.. And still struggling with the decision of wether to try again or not..
    It's like We get torn up and twisted in knots when the topic comes up between myself and DH..
    I am noticing more than ever, all of the tv shows with pregnant women or newborns, and people with babies that are around at the moment.
    I have even had my DH telling me to turn off the TV or move to a different seat, just to get away from the situation of seeing such sweet faces yet having such sad
    feelings.
    I can't imagine having gone through that so many times..
    I dont want to regret never trying again, however, I think if we do try again and do conceive.. It will be the last.. Wether it's sticky or not..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maturemum1501 For This Useful Post:

sirine  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome and i am sorry for your losses
    The decision to try again and again has been hard I will admit it. There were times when I was certain that enough was enough but then I would think of how much I wanted to be a mum and I knew I had to keep trying and I am glad I did otherwise my miracle wouldn't be here today. At the moment I feel like I am the woman who has so many miscarriages that the latest loss is just old news and that no one cares anymore if that makes any sense. And of course people say those silly comments like "you wouldn't be as hurt this time because you have a baby now" Um no it still hurts. I just didn't realise it would hurt so bad, I have been through it all before but I this last one has brought up all those sad feelings again.