+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 84 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all you strong warrior ladies.
    I haven't been around in a long time but have popped in to read others stories while I'm currently miscarrying out little peanut. I feel so stupid - we've been TTC #2 for about 9 months and I had such a feeling that I tested very early (3 days before my period was even due) and got a nice strong positive straight away, followed by two more. Now here at 4w5d miscarrying and I would just think it was AF if I hadn't have been stupid and tested so early. Blood test this morning confirmed it after two days of bleeding but have to go back in 48 hours to do another to make sure it's still going down.
    I feel so silly to be so heartbroken when many others wouldn't even know they were pregnant in the first place.
    I've taken such strength from reading everyone's stories, so I thank you for sharing. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that it's now happened to me - it only happens to others, right? I haven't told my husband yet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope everyone is doing ok I was just wondering really quickly, how many of you sent in to get a early loss certificate from the gov? I mc at 7 weeks last week and im undecided if I want to get one... :S

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dub - don't feel bad that you tested early and miscarried very early. It's sad no matter how far along you are, especially if you've been trying for a while now. Makes it harder imo.

I had 3 chemicals (before 6 weeks) in a 8 month period and I went to a FS to see if there were any issues. Everything was absolutely normal but it was still reassuring to know that. Please don't give up hope. Keep trying, it's just one of those things that happens the doctor told me he thinks 1 in 2 end early like yours did. Don't lose hope, have faith in your body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Lovable - your words are very kind and have helped immensely. I feel much better today. I have some perspective now and actually believe something similar happened right before I conceived my now 2 year old - but I just didn't know it at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub View Post
    Hello to all you strong warrior ladies.
    I haven't been around in a long time but have popped in to read others stories while I'm currently miscarrying out little peanut. I feel so stupid - we've been TTC #2 for about 9 months and I had such a feeling that I tested very early (3 days before my period was even due) and got a nice strong positive straight away, followed by two more. Now here at 4w5d miscarrying and I would just think it was AF if I hadn't have been stupid and tested so early. Blood test this morning confirmed it after two days of bleeding but have to go back in 48 hours to do another to make sure it's still going down.
    I feel so silly to be so heartbroken when many others wouldn't even know they were pregnant in the first place.
    I've taken such strength from reading everyone's stories, so I thank you for sharing. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that it's now happened to me - it only happens to others, right? I haven't told my husband yet...
    Hi Dub, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think you're silly at all. You tried for nine months and then this happened. It's really not fair.

It sounds like this is your first (hopefully only) miscarriage. Although it is highly likely that you'll never have another one, testing early can actually help you if you do. Doctors generally don't start taking you seriously unless you've had 3 in a row, and they count chemicals. So I think it's good that you found out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone... Hope you don't mind me joining... I had a Mc in April... Was due in November... It has always been relatively easy for me to fall so I made myself feel better that hopefully I will be pregnant again right away...

Although for multiple reasons it has not happened for us and now it's looking like there's a chance I won't be pregnant again by my due date and I'm getting very anxious by this thought and I'm not sure why.... Has anyone else felt like this and was there anything you did to make it better???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, our MC was earlier this month. It was going to be a surprise baby, we were so shocked and excited at the same time. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions this month and i'm devastated. I still want another baby but DH has decided not to go ahead and even though he would have loved this baby to make it, he's not interested in trying on purpose devastating again. I think I would have been able to handle this better if it meant we could try again.

Anyway, we are looking into foster care as DH is more against the trying for a baby. He wants an older child. I don't know what I want, or if I even have a choice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal for the first af after miscarrying to be short? My bleeding only lasted 3 days, 2 heavy days and one light. It was much heavier and more painful than a normal period too, but I could have had a cp this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Is it normal for the first af after miscarrying to be short? My bleeding only lasted 3 days, 2 heavy days and one light. It was much heavier and more painful than a normal period too, but I could have had a cp this month.
    Hi hon, I'm so sorry for your loss. Was your mc spontaneous or medically managed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Hi hon, I'm so sorry for your loss. Was your mc spontaneous or medically managed?
    Was spontaneous at 6 weeks. It was a month on the 3rd since I lost it.