100 Posts in a week
    Oh jussi, I am so sorry. Thoughts are with you <3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (05-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does it get easier?
    Having had a miscarriage in July last year, followed by a MMC in November. I seem to be struggling with my supposed to be "due date" coming up in two weeks. Over the last few months I've thought about it every now and again, but lately I feel like I've been obsessing over it. It's all I think about and I get so upset thinking I should be a mum in two weeks but I'm not going to get to be. It gets to the point where I'm crying so much I end up hyperventilating and making myself throw up.
    I'm so unsure what to do or where to go from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Does it get easier?
    Having had a miscarriage in July last year, followed by a MMC in November. I seem to be struggling with my supposed to be "due date" coming up in two weeks. Over the last few months I've thought about it every now and again, but lately I feel like I've been obsessing over it. It's all I think about and I get so upset thinking I should be a mum in two weeks but I'm not going to get to be. It gets to the point where I'm crying so much I end up hyperventilating and making myself throw up.
    I'm so unsure what to do or where to go from here.
    Massive hugs. I have had a missed miscarriage (10 weeks but bubs heart stopped at 6), and several chems/early miscarriages. I thought I had dealt with them but recently it all hit me like a tonne of bricks. Does it get easier? Honestly... no I don't think so. I think we just learn to deal with the grief better which makes it seem easier.

Have you been in touch with SANDS? I have found them to be an amazing support. There is also some amazing support here on the hub. I highly recommend getting in touch with SANDS. I also found a tribute to our angels to be very healing. Just acknowledging them, remembering them. We are planting a memorial garden for them, and I am getting the pregnancy and infant loss ribbon tattooed on me and hubby is wanting to do the same.

Big hugs to you, there is no right or wrong way to grieve xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told this morning there wasn't a heartbeat. Actually it was me who said there wasn't. There is no mistaking that beautiful hummingbird type fluttering on the ultrasound. I saw it on tue at 8 weeks and this morning it was gone. Now I'm waiting to naturally miscarry. I just want this over with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss lovable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently miscarrying our miracle baby at 6 weeks after 4 years ttc. My Doppler arrived in the mail today 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's heartbreaking Cinderella. I am really hoping you fall pregnant very soon.

I naturally miscarried at 3pm this afternoon. I'm relieved it happened tbh, I didn't want to have to wait a week or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 days of bleeding and it's still bright red, when will it stop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    When I miscarried in April at 6 weeks I bleed for 9 days.... Mine was quite bright but very light! To help my mental state I just kept telling myself it was a period.... Sending lots of love! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I had bright red for about 6 days. It calmed down a lot after I passed the final thing, now it's just spotting and hardly anything for 2 days. Hope yours passes soon, the bleeding is a constant reminder of what's going on I felt.