+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Hi everyone I believe I am on the verge of miscarrying my 5th pregnancy. I have one live child, who is almost 3 1/2, one early miscarriage before her and two after, and this might be the third. I'm supposed to be 9 weeks tomorrow, but went to the doctor last friday after starting to spot, after which they did blood tests, and an ultrasound which showed the baby measuring at 6 weeks and no heartbeat. I'm certain of my dates. The follow up blood test on Monday showed a slight drop from 9500ish to 8something (i wasnt listening closely as i was feeling numb). Anyway, the bleeding has increased over the last 6 days, and today I have passed some small clots, but nothing that resembles the baby yet. I am 99% sure I will miscarry properly in the next day or two, as this is how all the others started, although this is the highest hcg I've had in any miscarriage (the last one only got to 270). I had another blood test done this morning, but no results yet. I have a follow up ultrasound tomorrow to see if a heartbeat emerges but I don't think there is much hope...
    Oh no no no! I followed you in the TTC threads since we were in one together. I was so happy when I heard you got your BFP. I'm so sorry to hear this. How do you feel? Are you hopeful at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Oh no no no! I followed you in the TTC threads since we were in one together. I was so happy when I heard you got your BFP. I'm so sorry to hear this. How do you feel? Are you hopeful at all?
    Just had an ultrasound. Woke up cramping this morning mildly and have been passing clots all day so far. When we went into the ultrasound, the baby is still in there, but still measuring 6 weeks with no heartbeat. The sac is measuring at 6+5 weeks. I'm really not feeling good about this. I'm probably kidding myself to think a heartbeat could show up now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had an ultrasound. Woke up cramping this morning mildly and have been passing clots all day so far. When we went into the ultrasound, the baby is still in there, but still measuring 6 weeks with no heartbeat. The sac is measuring at 6+5 weeks. I'm really not feeling good about this. I'm probably kidding myself to think a heartbeat could show up now...
    Oh hon. It's not so much the size as the fact that it hasn't grown in a week. Sometimes these things do work out ok but I used to hate it when people said things like that to me so, although that's true, I don't know if that's what you want to hear or not.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think we should go with our gut, I wish I had of-it would have saved me a lot of heartache Having said that, you always want to believe there's hope! Big hugs Jussi xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

jussi  (02-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I should update on my iffy situation from a few weeks ago.

Thursday last week, it was confirmed that I indeed had a blighted ovum. At 10 weeks gestation, It hadn't grown past the 6 weeks size (about 14mm). Drs at the hospital were happy to give me misoprostal & i miscarried that same night. It was reasonably quick with manageable pain. Now im just waiting for my hcg to drop to zero.

Im actually feeling ok about it all now. Kind of relieved the worry is over. Getting ready to get my body healthy & happy to try again soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snooze For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So passed some much bigger clots this evening still without pain, but I can't imagine that the baby is still in there after that. I'm sad but I'll be ok. I just don't understand why this keeps happening to me. Fwiw my last miscarriage was completely pain free as well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So passed some much bigger clots this evening still without pain, but I can't imagine that the baby is still in there after that. I'm sad but I'll be ok. I just don't understand why this keeps happening to me. Fwiw my last miscarriage was completely pain free as well.
    Hugs to you Jussi and all the bub hubbers suffering in silence over the festive weekend. Thinkin of you all and of my 3 angels xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

jussi  (03-04-2015),MrsChino  (03-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been into the Ed with severe cramping and passing much larger clots than yesterday. I have a doctors certificate to be off for the rest of the week and ultrasound Tuesday to check for products of conception definitely all over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been into the Ed with severe cramping and passing much larger clots than yesterday. I have a doctors certificate to be off for the rest of the week and ultrasound Tuesday to check for products of conception definitely all over
    God that sucks. I'm so sorry. Can you curl up with a movie and a large vat of wine?

My day can't compare to the horrors of yours jussi, but today was my first family gathering since losing my boy. I communicated, I smiled, I pretended I was normal. But inside I was just willing someone, anyone, to ask me about my boy. I just gave birth and I hate that I have to hide my strong little man away like he's a dirty secret.

Doesn't help that monday is also the due date of my first angel.

Hope you ladies are all coping this weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    God that sucks. I'm so sorry. Can you curl up with a movie and a large vat of wine?

My day can't compare to the horrors of yours jussi, but today was my first family gathering since losing my boy. I communicated, I smiled, I pretended I was normal. But inside I was just willing someone, anyone, to ask me about my boy. I just gave birth and I hate that I have to hide my strong little man away like he's a dirty secret.

Doesn't help that monday is also the due date of my first angel.

Hope you ladies are all coping this weekend xx
    so sorry for your loss your situation as a whole is just horrible, and that must have been incredibly hard for you to do today.

fwiw, I have a movie and tons of chocolate... i might have a wine after DD is in bed (yes, she's still up... we have family over for easter)