+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'll be thinking of you and your DH tomorrow @Sally1981
    My heart is breaking for you. xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 this would have the be the hardest decision anyone would have to make it their life.

My heart and prayers go out to you. No one should have to go through this

xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (01-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Miscarriage & loss support chat #4

Quote Originally Posted by Snooze View Post
    Hi everyone, reading through this thread & I'm sorry for the trauma you have all been through. Makes my situation seem minor. I am supposedly 6w pregnant with my 2nd child. But I think I'm now miscarrying. First time for me.

Had brown discharge since Monday then yesterday, it's like I've got my period. Not heavy bleeding, but definitely bleeding & very minor cramping, if any. Nothing clot like has passed. Pregnancy symptoms gone, no longer feel pregnant. I've had hcg blood taken again yesterday, should get results today, and also had one last week which came back at 370 so fairly low. Dr was originally concerned this wasn't viable or could be ectopic, so I'm not completely shocked this has happened. Also we had a scan done at 5wks to check on my fibroids & they couldn't find any pregnancy, no sac nothing. They put it down to being too early. Wondering now if this has just been a chemical pregnancy all along??

So I'm wondering if someone could tell me what I should be doing next? I've tried to get back in to see my doctor today (Friday) but next available is Thursday. Is that ok or should I be seeing someone before then?

I've already got a dating scan booked in for Wednesday next week, which I guess will turn into a confirmation of mc scan

I know that mc is usually a wait & see process. But is there anything else you can suggest that I should be doing at this stage? Anything I should know or be aware of?

Also can someone tell me a bit about having a d&c? Is it performed under a general? What is the recovery like? What are the risks? How long will they let you wait for natural until you have to have one? Is there a medication option? I guess these are questions for my doctor but until I can get in to see her, my mind can't stop thinking!

Thanks
    Hey love.
    So sorry you're going through this. Although it does sound like it could still go either way!
    The next steps would be to wait for your blood tests back. Your HCG should still be rising and hopefully doubling every two-three days. There is really nothing you can do but sit back and wait. And try to stay positive.

As for the D&C, they are performed under a general and usually pretty straight forward. (I had one done as I had a MMC and my body was taking too long to miscarry naturally as in my HCG levels weren't going down and were still well above 150,000.)
    For me, I went in had the D&C woke up and felt fine. Doctor said it went well and I had barely any bleeding. Fast forward an hour I stood up to go to the toilet and lost just over a litre of blood and was rushed to have a blood transfusion. After this I went home and had no bleeding at all and no pains. D&C's have there risks but for me the risks were minimal. Surgeons are there to do their job and with the best ability.

Good luck!
    Last edited by babymummatobe; 01-03-2015 at 01:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

About a week ago, i experienced a miscarriage for the first time. I was about 5w4d by my calculation. On the second day of bleeding, I passed a very small bean-shaped thing and attached to it was some stringy tissue with what looked like veins. The next day, around 27 hours later, i passed something that looked EXACTLY the same: small bean-shaped thing with veiny stringy tissue. Everything else i passed was just blood and mucus. No clots. No other tissue. Has anyone experienced this before? My initial thoughts was that i could have been pregnant with twins and had passed the two sacs with foetal pole at different times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave birth to an angel today. 22 weeks gestation and he lived for 3 hours and 5 minutes. I can't believe my little fighter lived for so long. He's beautiful and he's perfect and I had to walk away without him. I don't know how to deal with this. I miss him so much. I just want him back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I gave birth to an angel today. 22 weeks gestation and he lived for 3 hours and 5 minutes. I can't believe my little fighter lived for so long. He's beautiful and he's perfect and I had to walk away without him. I don't know how to deal with this. I miss him so much. I just want him back.
    Oh Sally1981, so sorry to hear your news. At least you had the chance to meet him.

We will be going through this later in the week and like you I don't know how to deal with this but I am thinking these little angels came in our lives for something, I'm yet to work out what and why they were taken away.

Take care x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 thinking of you at this time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 so sorry for your loss. What a horrible decision to have to make.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mimimama View Post
    Hello ladies

About a week ago, i experienced a miscarriage for the first time. I was about 5w4d by my calculation. On the second day of bleeding, I passed a very small bean-shaped thing and attached to it was some stringy tissue with what looked like veins. The next day, around 27 hours later, i passed something that looked EXACTLY the same: small bean-shaped thing with veiny stringy tissue. Everything else i passed was just blood and mucus. No clots. No other tissue. Has anyone experienced this before? My initial thoughts was that i could have been pregnant with twins and had passed the two sacs with foetal pole at different times.
    sorry for your loss. It does sound like it must have been twins, although i'm no expert on the matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I believe I am on the verge of miscarrying my 5th pregnancy. I have one live child, who is almost 3 1/2, one early miscarriage before her and two after, and this might be the third. I'm supposed to be 9 weeks tomorrow, but went to the doctor last friday after starting to spot, after which they did blood tests, and an ultrasound which showed the baby measuring at 6 weeks and no heartbeat. I'm certain of my dates. The follow up blood test on Monday showed a slight drop from 9500ish to 8something (i wasnt listening closely as i was feeling numb). Anyway, the bleeding has increased over the last 6 days, and today I have passed some small clots, but nothing that resembles the baby yet. I am 99% sure I will miscarry properly in the next day or two, as this is how all the others started, although this is the highest hcg I've had in any miscarriage (the last one only got to 270). I had another blood test done this morning, but no results yet. I have a follow up ultrasound tomorrow to see if a heartbeat emerges but I don't think there is much hope...