+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    @MrsMSL. I'm so sorry to hear. It's nice to know you're not alone. I also have had two unsuccessful pregnancies and no babies yet. First time was a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks. Second time was a missed miscarriage at 7.6 weeks. Went in for my first scan at 10 weeks only to see no heartbeat. Devastated to say the least.

2 months on, my period is late by 2 days. I'm too scared to test because I don't want to get attached or get my hopes up. Hospital refused to do any testing saying I should wait til it happens a third time to do any tests.
    Oh hun i'm so sorry to hear this. Have you tested yet? I have everything crossed for you.

It's so cruel to make you wait until you have had three miscarriages. I know exactly how you feel I don't know how I will go with my next pregnancy, I wont be attached until I see a hb and even then i'll probably still be thinking what can go wrong.

Good luck hun keep us posted xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, hoping I can join in here. So sorry to hear about everyone's losses.

I have also had 2 pregnancies so far and no babies. First was an MC at 5w after positive bloods (maybe still considered a chem?) and second was MMC at 12 week scan (baby only measured 11w2d). It's super unfair and awful. Even though it was my greatest fear, nothing could have prepared me for seeing my baby not moving with no heartbeat at the ultrasound. My only consolation is that after my D&C on Tuesday they will perform tests on the baby to find out what went wrong.

I am extremely keen to get this D&C over and done with. It might sound a bit insane but I want it to hurt afterwards, I want some cramping or some blood or pain just to make it real. It just seems crazy that my baby is gone and I haven't felt a thing. I think last time I miscarried the physical pain helped me process the emotional pain.

Anyway sorry to get a bit dark.. I am keeping positive about the future, just want to get to the next stage so I can move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elswyth View Post
    Hello, hoping I can join in here. So sorry to hear about everyone's losses.

I have also had 2 pregnancies so far and no babies. First was an MC at 5w after positive bloods (maybe still considered a chem?) and second was MMC at 12 week scan (baby only measured 11w2d). It's super unfair and awful. Even though it was my greatest fear, nothing could have prepared me for seeing my baby not moving with no heartbeat at the ultrasound. My only consolation is that after my D&C on Tuesday they will perform tests on the baby to find out what went wrong.

I am extremely keen to get this D&C over and done with. It might sound a bit insane but I want it to hurt afterwards, I want some cramping or some blood or pain just to make it real. It just seems crazy that my baby is gone and I haven't felt a thing. I think last time I miscarried the physical pain helped me process the emotional pain.

Anyway sorry to get a bit dark.. I am keeping positive about the future, just want to get to the next stage so I can move on.
    Hi elswyth I'm so sorry for your loss. Pregnancy loss is a dark place and we've all been there.

How was your d&c? Are you ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, can I join in this thread? I am currently miscarrying. Started heavy bleeding with clots yesterday. I had a scan today and the sonographer couldn't see any pregnancy. Blood results from a 2 days ago were way too low for my dates, had a repeat blood test today to see if my levels are going down and will get the results tomorrow.

I should be 5.5 weeks. I know super early but I was already excited, had told my family and a few friends. Had cramping the last 2 weeks and nausea last week. Exact same feeling as I had early on with my sons pregnancy. I know there is always the risk of miscarriage but it's still knocked me around.

Sorry about everyone else's losses. This is a sucky place to be in. I hope everyone gets sticky bubs very soon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twolittlemunchkins View Post
    Hi all, can I join in this thread? I am currently miscarrying. Started heavy bleeding with clots yesterday. I had a scan today and the sonographer couldn't see any pregnancy. Blood results from a 2 days ago were way too low for my dates, had a repeat blood test today to see if my levels are going down and will get the results tomorrow.

I should be 5.5 weeks. I know super early but I was already excited, had told my family and a few friends. Had cramping the last 2 weeks and nausea last week. Exact same feeling as I had early on with my sons pregnancy. I know there is always the risk of miscarriage but it's still knocked me around.

Sorry about everyone else's losses. This is a sucky place to be in. I hope everyone gets sticky bubs very soon. Xx
    I'm so so sorry for your loss. Sending you the biggest hugs. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, can i pls join. We lost our baby last friday while 18 weeks preg to a placental abruption. He was born alive but died 20mins later. This is our 5th loss and we have a dd that is our miracle. Having tests done at the moment to see 8f a reason for all these losses can be found. Big hugs to everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Hi all, can i pls join. We lost our baby last friday while 18 weeks preg to a placental abruption. He was born alive but died 20mins later. This is our 5th loss and we have a dd that is our miracle. Having tests done at the moment to see 8f a reason for all these losses can be found. Big hugs to everyone x
    Oh that is so devastating I'm so so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lilyloubelle. I go between wanting another another baby to be being too scared to try again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Thank you lilyloubelle. I go between wanting another another baby to be being too scared to try again x
    Oh definitely understandable. Just sending you lots of hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, reading through this thread & I'm sorry for the trauma you have all been through. Makes my situation seem minor. I am supposedly 6w pregnant with my 2nd child. But I think I'm now miscarrying. First time for me.

Had brown discharge since Monday then yesterday, it's like I've got my period. Not heavy bleeding, but definitely bleeding & very minor cramping, if any. Nothing clot like has passed. Pregnancy symptoms gone, no longer feel pregnant. I've had hcg blood taken again yesterday, should get results today, and also had one last week which came back at 370 so fairly low. Dr was originally concerned this wasn't viable or could be ectopic, so I'm not completely shocked this has happened. Also we had a scan done at 5wks to check on my fibroids & they couldn't find any pregnancy, no sac nothing. They put it down to being too early. Wondering now if this has just been a chemical pregnancy all along??

So I'm wondering if someone could tell me what I should be doing next? I've tried to get back in to see my doctor today (Friday) but next available is Thursday. Is that ok or should I be seeing someone before then?

I've already got a dating scan booked in for Wednesday next week, which I guess will turn into a confirmation of mc scan

I know that mc is usually a wait & see process. But is there anything else you can suggest that I should be doing at this stage? Anything I should know or be aware of?

Also can someone tell me a bit about having a d&c? Is it performed under a general? What is the recovery like? What are the risks? How long will they let you wait for natural until you have to have one? Is there a medication option? I guess these are questions for my doctor but until I can get in to see her, my mind can't stop thinking!

Thanks