+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Oh and to add onto my already long story, I have two aunties on my dads side who suffer from antiphospholipid syndrome (Hughes syndrome) which is known to cause miscarriages due to blood clotting. (Had caused miscarriages for both aunties). As far as I know it is not so much hereditary but you're more likely to have it if someone in your family does. Anyway, as this was my second miscarriage I was really hoping they would test me for this but they insist that they don't run any tests until you've had 3 or more miscarriages. Very ****ed off actually. Why should I have to wait for it to happen a third time if perhaps it could be prevented? Sorry needed to vent.
    I'm so sorry for your losses. What a horrible year for you. I had a d&c in August. I didn't have a lot of bleeding but it was more than just brown spotting. Maybe it just all came out in one go? I had a follow up six weeks later. Are you having one?

As for the clotting, I think the whole 3 mc thing is cruel. I'd shop around for a gp who will be reasonable. I think that type of thing can be as simple as putting you on low dose aspirin for some women! They may have to say you've had recurrent miscarriages though in order to get it though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all that have gone through loss. I lost my natural concieved baby at 10 weeks. Its hard! There are no words, just lots of hugs.

my husband wants to know when our sex life will resume I seriously DONT want to at all. I am scared to do what got us in this position in the first place. He has a genetic condition called a translocation and it has a high rate of MC. Its an added pressure I do not need at the moment. MEN they are a funny species. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh delena its so hard. I know the first time we did after mc I may have had a cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently losing my pregnancy as I type this.

Chemical pregnancy at just over 5 weeks, my second miscarriage now and I have no healthy babies yet.

I started spotting on Sunday after a negative hpt test so I knew in my heart it wasn't meant to be. Went for bloods yesterday and was due for a scan this morning but heavy cramps and bleeding started last night, so I just cancelled my scan.

We are going to take this month off from trying and start again in January. I'm scared there is some kind of genetic abnormality between my eggs and dh sperm will just have to wait and see what happens next time.

I am going to start acupuncture and ask my naturopath to get hubby's sperm tested.

I didn't allow myself to get too attached to this pregnancy so was not as upset as the first time. Next pregnancy I think I will be totally detached until 12 weeks, if I even make it far

This time last year, i was dealing with the news that I had possible cervical cancer (which thank god was only dysplasia) which I now have the all clear on. Now a year later dealing with a pregnancy loss.

Life is cruel sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    I am currently losing my pregnancy as I type this.

Chemical pregnancy at just over 5 weeks, my second miscarriage now and I have no healthy babies yet.

I started spotting on Sunday after a negative hpt test so I knew in my heart it wasn't meant to be. Went for bloods yesterday and was due for a scan this morning but heavy cramps and bleeding started last night, so I just cancelled my scan.

We are going to take this month off from trying and start again in January. I'm scared there is some kind of genetic abnormality between my eggs and dh sperm will just have to wait and see what happens next time.

I am going to start acupuncture and ask my naturopath to get hubby's sperm tested.

I didn't allow myself to get too attached to this pregnancy so was not as upset as the first time. Next pregnancy I think I will be totally detached until 12 weeks, if I even make it far

This time last year, i was dealing with the news that I had possible cervical cancer (which thank god was only dysplasia) which I now have the all clear on. Now a year later dealing with a pregnancy loss.

Life is cruel sometimes.
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's heartbreaking. Thank goodness 2014 is nearly over! For all of us there are so many success stories, though, after two mcs, with wonderful babies afterwards. There's no reason to think that won't be you. Take care and be kind to yourself xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of love

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSparkles For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMSL - I am so sorry. We lost our second baby this year (in November) and it was heartbreaking. First an 11 week missed m/c, and then an early miscarriage at nearly 6 weeks. It's just so wrong, and cruel.

Sending you lots of love.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (09-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miscarriage & loss support chat #4

Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    @MrsMSL - I am so sorry. We lost our second baby this year (in November) and it was heartbreaking. First an 11 week missed m/c, and then an early miscarriage at nearly 6 weeks. It's just so wrong, and cruel.

Sending you lots of love.
    Sorry for your losses mrsjaguar you are right it is very cruel. Hugs to you xxx

Are you going to get some testing done? I'm unsure what to do now. I have a doctors appointment this afternoon.

I hope 2015 is a better year for everyone who has suffered a loss this year xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Thanks @lilyloubelle - Hun, one loss is more than enough and there are plenty of ladies who have the one heartbreaking loss and go on to have their family with no problems. I have full belief that this will be you! Thank you for all of your support along the way Hun and I hope to see you in the due groups ASAP xxx

@mrsjaguar - from the bottom of my heart, I wish you your BFP (with a take-home bubba at the end!!!) success with this, your lucky last emby xo

Thanks @Sabochan - are you back to TTC this cycle Hun? All the best x

Thanks @Sally1981 xx

Hope you're coping ok @deany and being kind to yourself with lots of support xxx
    Thanks so much I'm doing OK though I desperately miss my little man. Have been concentrating on my girls and keeping busy ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to deany For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (19-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsMSL. I'm so sorry to hear. It's nice to know you're not alone. I also have had two unsuccessful pregnancies and no babies yet. First time was a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks. Second time was a missed miscarriage at 7.6 weeks. Went in for my first scan at 10 weeks only to see no heartbeat. Devastated to say the least.

2 months on, my period is late by 2 days. I'm too scared to test because I don't want to get attached or get my hopes up. Hospital refused to do any testing saying I should wait til it happens a third time to do any tests.