+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar, I'm so sorry for your loss. Life is bloody unfair sometimes.

Me and hubby and 2.5yo makes three!
    Never forget our angel twinnies👼👼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know whether to move out of here or not. I'm 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and already I'm having issues again. Just really slight red spotting. I actually only noticed it when I used a tampon for a few seconds to see if there was any bleeding. Doctor now wants to rule out EP with a scan this afternoon. I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I'm so depressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    I don't know whether to move out of here or not. I'm 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and already I'm having issues again. Just really slight red spotting. I actually only noticed it when I used a tampon for a few seconds to see if there was any bleeding. Doctor now wants to rule out EP with a scan this afternoon. I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I'm so depressed.
    Oh Sally keeping positive thoughts your way Hun. How did the scan go? Just sending hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilyloubelle View Post
    Oh Sally keeping positive thoughts your way Hun. How did the scan go? Just sending hugs
    Surprisingly it went ok! Saw a 5 week 2 day foetal pole but no heartbeat. I don't think I'm going to relax anymore til I see a heartbeat, provided I don't start bleeding again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Surprisingly it went ok! Saw a 5 week 2 day foetal pole but no heartbeat. I don't think I'm going to relax anymore til I see a heartbeat, provided I don't start bleeding again.
    Oh that's def a step in the right direction.... Keeping my fingers crossed for u for a nice strong heartbeat next scan x
    Last edited by lilyloubelle; 06-11-2014 at 10:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sally1981 - I'm so glad things are looking positive for you! Grow lil bubba, grow!!! Xxx
    @mrsjaguar - how are you going Hun? I've been thinking of you and sending you wishes of strength xoxo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hon, started bleeding overnight. So miscarrying officially started from 5.5 weeks. Guess it's CD1 now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Sally1981  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear about that msjaguar. Fingers crossed that it's not too physically painful. I wish you weren't going through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hi hon, started bleeding overnight. So miscarrying officially started from 5.5 weeks. Guess it's CD1 now.
    I'm very sorry to read it's started but I'm glad you might not need another D&C as even though they have their time and place, the less the better if at all possible.

I hope you don't mind me asking but, when you say it's your last emby, do you mean forever or from this latest pick up?

I hope the physical pain doesn't give you too much grief and I hope you're coping ok emotionally too

Biggest of hugs Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining in and thanks Ladydee to directing me to this thread. I have read back about 20 pages or so and wanted to say sorry for all of your losses and for those of you with BFP's awaiting positive news, I wish you all the very best.

I have unfortunately just had my first miscarriage after my first round of OI with injectables. All was perfectly fine at my 8 week scan but when we went to our 12 week NT scan last wed we were told our baby had stopped growing a couple of weeks earlier This last week has been torture waiting to see if it would happen naturally. I was spotting and cramping for the whole week but ended up having a D&C yesterday at what would have been 13 weeks. In a way I am glad as I don't know how I would have handled the natural process...

I guess I am doing ok as can be... still feeling a bit numb and empty but at least now we can start to move forward a bit. I have an incredible support network which I am so thankful for and hubby and I booked a spontaneous holiday to Bali yesterday for 3 weeks time.

We have both agreed to start another cycle as soon as we can, which I think will be late December at this stage..... I have PCOS and don't get periods... i guess I would just start provera again when our FS says we can.

Thanks for listening to my story and I look forward to seeing lots of positive news on this thread in the coming weeks xx