+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    I am new to this thread and don't know if this is the right place to ask the question... but does anyone know if its bad to start a stimulated IVF cycle right after a chemical. I have had 3 chemicals in a row (high natural killer cells) and we are going to do an IVF cycle next month - in 2 weeks, but I wondered if we tried naturally and got pregnant and miscarried again a few days after AF would be due... would it be ok to start the IVF that cycle? It seems a waste to have this month off without trying at all and I can feel myself about to ovulate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simoney View Post
    Hi there,
    I am new to this thread and don't know if this is the right place to ask the question... but does anyone know if its bad to start a stimulated IVF cycle right after a chemical. I have had 3 chemicals in a row (high natural killer cells) and we are going to do an IVF cycle next month - in 2 weeks, but I wondered if we tried naturally and got pregnant and miscarried again a few days after AF would be due... would it be ok to start the IVF that cycle? It seems a waste to have this month off without trying at all and I can feel myself about to ovulate!
    You're best bet would be to ask in the IVF threads if anyone has any experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have just found out that our pregnancy, our last frozen embryo that worked.... is non viable. Levels went from 60 to 86 to 76. I have to wait to miscarry. I can't believe we've lost two babies in a row.

Does anyone know how long it takes for hcg to drop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @mrsjaguar, far out (I can think of a few other choice words)

I'm sure it'd be one of those things where everyone was different and my recent m/c levels were slightly lower. My levels were 50 on the Tuesday, 25 on the Friday, I started spotting on the Saturday, moderate period pain on Sunday arvo/night and miscarried on the Monday morning with a freak'n mass of blood flow as I got up out of bed. Then my hCG levels were baseline again on the Thursday after that.

I'm so very very sorry Please go and see a counsellor if you don't feel like you're coping at any stage. I was very skeptical about how they could possibly help but she absolutely did. Mine was an ex-IVF'er herself. It's such a heartbreaking thing to go through, specially as it's your last emby. Sending you the biggest of hugs and strength wishes xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    We have just found out that our pregnancy, our last frozen embryo that worked.... is non viable. Levels went from 60 to 86 to 76. I have to wait to miscarry. I can't believe we've lost two babies in a row.

Oh my god this is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear this. There's nothing anyone can say to make this ok but please know you'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no, I'm so so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week

Oh hun, I am so sorry to hear that
    When my hCG levels were around 66, this was after I had started miscarrying and had a d&c, I think it was about a week and a half after the d&c the levels were back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys

My d&c was at 11 weeks, so my levels took a while to drop afterwards. I guess I was hoping that since my hcg is much, much lower this time, it won't take as long.

Still no bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hcg 17 and progesterone 10... we're dropping, but still no signs of the loss yet. The doctor said she can't believe I haven't bled yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It'll come over the next couple of days Hun. I'd get a drop-when-I-wiped on the night and then start slowly bleeding the following day with period type pain getting worse and worse. I'd only get the really heavy bleeding juuuust before actually miscarrying. Big hugs xx